Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2016 5:33 pm  #21

Re: SUCCES STORY: HOW MY EX WANTS TO COME BACK WITH ME

PixelPie wrote:

Jenny wrote:

I'm so exited to post this. I want to tell everyone how i went from a mess to the most amazing time of my life.

Maybe some of you don't know me because I was absent for a couple of months but you can find here how i posted here out of desespair.

During December one person here in this forum (sorry I don't remember who but I'll search. I love youβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘) shared a Neville Goddard video "How to use your imagination" and it wasn't the first time I heard of him but I had nothing to do so i lisen it. Since then I was addictive to hear him daily.
Suddenly I was aware it was the first time I was happy in a long time because I KNEW everything I wanted could be mine.

And he (Neville) used a very easy way to teach:

"practical technique: The first thing you do, you must know exactly what you want in this world. When you know exactly what you want, make as life-like a representation as possible of what you would see, and what you would touch, and what you would do were you physically present and physically moving in such a state.

For example, suppose I wanted a home, but I had no money - but I still know what I want. I, without taking anything into consideration, I would make as life-like a representation of the home that I would like, with all the things in it that I would want. And then, this night, as I would go to bed, I would in a state, a drowsy, sleepy state, the state that borders upon sleep, I would imagine that I am actually in such a house, that were I to step off the bed, I would step upon the floor of that house, were I to leave this room, I would enter the room that is adjacent to my imagined room in that house. And while I am touching the furniture and feeling it to be solidly real, and while I am moving from one room to the other in my imaginary house, I would go to sound asleep in that state. And I know that in a way I could not consciously devise, I would realize my house. I have seen it work time and time again."

And it's true!! worked for me.

Resume of all I did:

-Listening neville goddard daily (it made me feel wonderful and in a couple of days I was full of faith)

-Every tnight I imagined my objective,feeling in peace and worry free.

-During the day Be HAPPY. Do anything that makes you feel better. Check this article it was very useful for that propuse: http://www.livelifemadetoorder.com/blog/law-of-attraction-feeling-good/

finally I want to thanks Veronica for creating this site because I knew such amazing people β™‘β™‘β™‘
I love everyone here

I hope you find this helpful.

Β 
Thank you for posting this Jenny I was about to give up. But this post got to me and made me think do it again you will get want you want so I did an now things are turning around  with my guy, life, and I even got my dream phone xoxo 😊

please go and check my other post called "IF YOU WANT THAT MAN OR NO MAN" Ibelieve it is in the stickies category

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

3/01/2016 5:36 pm  #22

Yes, you're a stickie πŸ˜πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/01/2016 7:20 pm  #23

Jenny thank you for this post while I do want a partner I need a job more so I'll take these tips for getting a job.

Many blessings to you

3/02/2016 12:33 am  #24

So wonderful to see your success!!! Congrats!!!

Board footera