Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 10:54 pm  #1

I need to speak out ..

hieee
I ussed to be quite active in this furam but just 3 Months  back I stopped coming here and had started focusing on myself .. I joined gym lost 5 kg of weight .. I worked on my health and was focus making my career .. I tried manifestation by just visualising a lil but somehow made stuff easy for my mind ..
2 weeks ago I had gone on a trip to goa and after  he viewed my pictures on Instagram ..idk why my adu deleted me from what's app (idk why such weird act)
He even passed a comment to one of our mutual friend that I would get someone better then him who would love me .. take care of me more then him
These days he is just to much involved with his female best friend , there are even talks that those people are dating but somehow my heart says  that's not the case they are just best close friends who love to spend time together ..Adu even once told that's it's just his best friend who understands him well ..
To be frank this stuff doesn't matters me but it's just his reactions which sometimes gives me hope of him being back to me forever ..
Sometimes I read his name all around me .. I see ampels of signs and I strongly feel he is on his way back to me .. Sometimes I even fear he starts dating his bestfriend .. sometimes I feel like just letting go but then idk why I feel it so difficult ..
Sometimes I even feel as if I am walking on a street where there is no way out ..
I am completely forcing my brains to not give up as my heart says universe loves our stubbornness and so he fulfills are wishes
Please can someone help me understand what are theses reactions all about .. and am I doing correct .Why did he randomly after 8 months of breakup deleted me that to at that moment of time when I was not being clingy infact was all happy in my own world .. . after a long time I am being active over here may be bcos this the only place where I can speak my heart out ..
Pls do help me out in figuring out exactly what's going on

Last edited by Jui (2/28/2016 11:17 pm)

Adu loves Jui a lot , and they are back together forever !!!Β 

2/28/2016 11:47 pm  #2

Re: I need to speak out ..

Don't give up! This could just be a breakthrough and right around the corner he will be there waiting for you! I understand what you are saying though and am kinda going through a similar thing. But don't give up. " keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you're about to give up hope" also Maybe there may be some resistance you have. I see it as maybe after all the work you did you feel like you done everything right and became happy on your own, so he should NOW be reacting a certain way you want him to, but he isn't. Maybe you're feeling lack or anxious that he hasn't came back yet especially after all the progress you've made? I'm just asking I could be incorrect, but I'm trying to understand and help you figure it out cause I could learn from this too just some ideas to let you think about because they may be right idk Just keep doing what you always have been doing and you'll get him back I'm so happy and proud of you though for all your progress! Also he could be denying his feelings for you or he doesn't feel like he doesn't deserve you if he's saying that you'll find someone better. Just give it some more time, font focus too much on what is and ignore current reality switch the story up and instead of saying he blocked you or whatever say " he loves and adores me and talks to me non stop"

Last edited by Angellynn (2/28/2016 11:51 pm)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/29/2016 12:24 am  #3

I think you are still fearing and worrying about what he's doing. In order to change your reality, you really must take the focus off what's happening on the physical plane and live in the assumption of what you want. There's an element of letting go, which is simply learning to live your life for YOU, and being happy by yourself with an expectation that one day he will be back and you can choose how to proceed.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/29/2016 12:35 am  #4

@cherished
Idk why I am facing this issue in letting go .. I don't know why is it so difficult for me to deal with fear and doubt my manifestation.. Please can you help me out with it ..

Last edited by Jui (2/29/2016 12:39 am)

2/29/2016 12:54 am  #5

Maybe you should read the EGS THREAD, that might help you to see where you are still holding limiting beliefs?

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=19240#p19240

Last edited by Cherished (2/29/2016 12:55 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/29/2016 2:44 am  #6

@angellynn 
I get it .. I agree completely with you .. I should just ignore current reality and try to built my faith and trust more over the universe..
Do suggest me some ways to let go and built faith around my desire to get my adu back .

Last edited by Jui (2/29/2016 2:46 am)

2/29/2016 8:43 pm  #7

Jui you are going to have to stay consistent its the only way to bulid faith ... we all have those days .. but u have to get back on the horse ... don't give upΒ  one day u will be likje wow I feel wonderful all the time .. then he will come

2/29/2016 10:56 pm  #8

Jui wrote:

@angellynn 
I get it .. I agree completely with you .. I should just ignore current reality and try to built my faith and trust more over the universe..
Do suggest me some ways to let go and built faith around my desire to get my adu back .

Yes! I know I am working on it too so you're not alone. I would be happy to!! What helps me...
1. EFT (emotional freedoms technique) I feel good after doing this, but it's said to be done consistently for better results! I go to YouTube and listen to Brad Yates and he has different kinds of tapping techniques for any situation
2. Talk to yourself haha I know it sounds silly, but for me personally it works and I feel like I am talking to God/ universe when I do. Do this when you are alone and won't be bothered. It helps me
3. Listen to love or positive music/ watch inspiring love movies! Or a funny movie ( this helps bring my vibration up)
Basically do something that you love and enjoy doing to get your mind off your lover
4. Read postive quotes or success stories
These are things I do to help me! I have to do some of them on a Daily basis to help get me going and feeling better.
Hope these help!!!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/01/2016 7:00 am  #9

Yeah this sounds intresting I am gonna be consistent and no more gonna fall weak ..
I love these ideas I should start talking to myself and even get back to things that makes me happy ...

3/01/2016 10:34 am  #10

Jui wrote:

Yeah this sounds intresting I am gonna be consistent and no more gonna fall weak ..
I love these ideas I should start talking to myself and even get back to things that makes me happy ...

Yes! Great and me too we can do this together! I'm glad you like them!

Board footera