Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2016 2:26 am  #1

Money Making!

I want to start with manifesting money challenge! Anyone interested?!  I'm not exactly sure what it should entail but I have managed to attract loads of money recently so I thought perhaps we could replicate it together and make some moolah.. Who's in?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/01/2016 3:08 am  #2

Re: Money Making!

Well I'm not exactly sure how I did it,  but let's just roll with it and become money manifesting ninjas,  yes?!?!

Feel it in your soul..

3/01/2016 3:29 am  #3

I'm definitely in πŸ‘πŸ»

Btw happy Autumn cherished πŸ˜€

3/01/2016 4:21 am  #4

I do a daily affirmation before I go to bed: "money flows freely, easily and in positive ways to me all the time". I close my eyes and imagine Β£/$ bills being attracted to me like a magnet!

3/01/2016 4:47 am  #5

I M surely in...... i was thinking about it anyways!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

3/01/2016 8:12 am  #6

Count me in.. anything that involves money, I'm game..

3/01/2016 8:54 am  #7

I'm totally in. Whats the first step? I like your method Pectinase, I'll try that.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

3/01/2016 9:27 am  #8

I'm in! I think you need to have an attitude of gratitude for the money you already have as well as the constant feeling that you are wealthy ALREADY.

I am so thankful that I have an abundance of wealth. I am thankful that money freely flows to me and allows me to bless people financially in my life.

Thoughts become things.

3/01/2016 3:32 pm  #9

Ok! Good morning or evening folks! πŸ’œπŸ˜˜
Here's what I did, and I manifested a neat extra 40K last month..

Yup, gratitude. First up.
Self love- feeling totally worthy to receive a gazillion dollars!actually I did pitch exactly 40K. So this time I'm going for a million at least lol.

I always carry $100 bill in my purse. And I walk around all day long looking at stuff thinking "I could buy that right now, that's mine, I can have that, I can get 2 of those...."

I also have an app called Law of Attraction Money or something- it's a cheque that you generate for yourself each day. You start it at $1000 and it doubles daily. I have it signed from the universe, and it really gets your creative juices flowing! I mean, what will you buy as a millionaire? What will you do with the money?

Journal- how does unlimited money make you FEEL?! FEEL IT! Script what it feels like to be a multi millionaire! Meditate and imagine you are wading in a luxurious infinity pool FULL of money! See yourself throwing it about joyously immersing yourself in it!

Give. Feel abundance and joy in giving to others. Even if it's a dollar. Coins. Give to musicians or homeless, or volunteer if you don't have the means to give right now. Know that soon you WILL.

Be open to all the ways money can come! It's TOTALLY EXCITING! I started at $100. And I was completely open to how it would come. I wanted a new jacket, and I told myself I'd buy one with the $100 I intended to manifest. So I was thoroughly appreciating my OLD jacket, and admiring myself in the mirror and I struck a pose with hands in pockets, looking adorable lol. And in the pocket was $100 I ABSOLUTELY HAD FORGOTTEN- I hadn't worn that jacket in YEARS!

Don't just think you have to win lottery. I once intended to get $500. I just said thank you so much for my $500!!!" And then I went on with my life happily. A week or so later I was getting my hair done and the hairdresser said "omg we were doing our accounts and we realised last time we drew an extra $200 by accident on your card- so we are giving you $300 cash back for the inconvenience. And today's session will be totally free. ($150) and please enjoy this hair treatment package ($50) as a gift from us with our sincerest apologies! Yaaaaay!! See?! You never know HOW, but it always comes!

Last edited by Cherished (3/01/2016 3:34 pm)

Feel it in your soul..

3/01/2016 4:11 pm  #10

I would love to try this :D

Board footera