Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/29/2016 10:12 pm  #121

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

I have a question.. What if when I'm visualizing, I'm not necessarily "feeling" anything? I don't understand how to feel the emotions while I visualize. I know I tend to acquire a smile on my face

2/29/2016 10:49 pm  #122

iinikkii wrote:

I know I tend to acquire a smile on my face

That's awesome! You're feeling something if a smile is brought to your face! You're happy and your vibration is rising. When you visualize, the mini-movie thats going on in your head.. what emotions does it bring on? Are you happy, content, laughing, etc? 

I once visualized that my guy proposed. My heart was racing, my palms got sweaty, and I started to cry because I was so overjoyed with what was going on in my head. 

How are you seeing your visualizations? Is it through your eyes, or as if you are watching a movie?

mugginess wrote:

When is the best time to practice those techniques? What do you when they feel forced? Any suggestions?

I tend to visualize at night because thats when I'm most relaxed and have time for myself. When I visualize, I listen to binaural beats and alpha waves to block out any noise and to keep me more focused. I haven't fallen asleep before, but I'm pretty damn close to when the beats end. Youtube has a lot of great binural beats and alpha waves to listen to. 

Last edited by big_blue (2/29/2016 10:54 pm)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/29/2016 11:51 pm  #123

When I do my visualization I definite look through my eyes ( or try I attests) sometimes I'm better at it than others. One issue I do have is when I visualize Him saying "I love you" I sometimes have a hard time hearing HIS voice as opposed to my inner voice saying it. Not real sure why that is.. Or even sometimes it's difficult to see his face

3/01/2016 12:25 am  #124

iinikkii wrote:

When I do my visualization I definite look through my eyes ( or try I attests) sometimes I'm better at it than others. One issue I do have is when I visualize Him saying "I love you" I sometimes have a hard time hearing HIS voice as opposed to my inner voice saying it. Not real sure why that is.. Or even sometimes it's difficult to see his face

That's ok, it still works- you simply have to intend that he's the one you are focussing on. And know that it is him you are connecting with.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/01/2016 8:29 am  #125

So I have a question. I`ve been using Lanie's technique ( Pw and Burn ) now for about 6 days. Nothing yet but I`m not worried. Yesterday I was so busy with work etc had no time to think about any of this, I was happy going about my day but a few times I had sudden urges, like intimate (felt tingly through my body) urges, and he popped right into my head and I closed my eyes and I could see us being the way we used to be, very loving. What does all this mean? Same thing happened just now. Is it me missing him subconsciously? Or is it him feeling the emotion cause of Lanie's tech which I know works without a shadow of a doubt?

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

3/02/2016 12:07 am  #126

I'm confused with step 4 in Pw.. When it says call out his name till I see him turn around and look at me.. I'm not sure if I'm visualizing him turning around of if he will turn around on his own??? Someone help me!! Lol

3/02/2016 12:51 am  #127

You visualise it, you create the scene in your imagination and create him turning around 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/03/2016 10:42 pm  #128

iinikkii wrote:

I'm confused with step 4 in Pw.. When it says call out his name till I see him turn around and look at me.. I'm not sure if I'm visualizing him turning around of if he will turn around on his own??? Someone help me!! Lol

I believe it to mean to literally see a meeting with him in your mind. Almost like if you saw him out somewhere and wanted to say hello. You would say, "John" or whatever his name is... and then he would see you and he would walk towards you, then you would chat, hug, say hello or whatever. At least that's how I'm taking it to mean and that's how I've been doing it during my visualizations. My love is always happy to see me when I call his name and he always responds back and says "hey gorgeous." LOL

3/03/2016 11:42 pm  #129

I have been having a hard time hearing HIS voice.. I see him saying what I want him to say but I don't know if the "voice" is necessarily HIS actual voice

3/04/2016 12:47 am  #130

Hey all, just to clarify the Lanie Stevens technique..

From what I understand, the method is 
1. get into a meditation headspace
2. visualize the scenario (example. guy talking to you)
3. feeling really happy about it (like it's happening in real-time)
4. .. then forget about it

Board footera