Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 9:04 pm  #11

Re: Why do we want our ex back?

Cherished wrote:

Omg I'm LOVING THIS!! You are all getting this so beautifully!!

All thanks to you! And everyone else on this amazing forum who's given amazing advice! (:

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/28/2016 10:15 pm  #12

Craigd88 wrote:

This is a legit question.

I do love my girl BUT I think most of my motives are because the following:

1. I feel betrayed, tossed aside for another guy. I dont like losing! I am a winner!
2. I am hurt and think that having her back will make me feel better and "complete" me.
3. Confidence, self esteem, self worth and Ego took a HUGE hit from this. I dont like feeling this!
4. Sense of conquest. We want what we think is impossible or what we cannot have!
5. Loneliness
6. Reliable/guaranteed safe sexual experiences. Lets face it, as guys its nice to have our "own" to come home to.

Notice I didn't put "love" on here. Why? Because I don't think I am there yet! Can I really say I love her to the point where I want her happy without me? No I cannot. I am still too hurt by all that happened. I hope to reach that point of unconditional love for her because I believe its necessary for my own healing.

So why do you guys want your exes back? Do any of my points ring a bell? If they do, it may be a clue as to why LOA is NOT working for you in getting them back!Β 

I am a real dude. I say it as is. I dont BS.Β 

This totally resonates with me.... i feel i am on same journey !!! Β i wish i can girl to be Β reach the point of unconditional love..
yesterday..while journalling i realized that i had been very selfish that i wanted my girl to be with me only...
irrespective..if she was happy with me or not !!!
i guess i manifested your post cause i wrote down my journal on forgiveness nad asked for a post...and here you are....
it answered so much!!!
thanks a lot!!!

Β 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/29/2016 3:00 pm  #13

I dont know how this is going to sound to everyone but myself and my ex gave each other what we had both been without for a long time

Someone loving us
Someone wanting to share everything with us
Someone caring about us
Someone wanting to be in contact with us at every opportunity
Someone having our back
Someone wanting to be with us

Someone

Β 

2/29/2016 7:09 pm  #14

Sam wrote:

At the start of my journey it was because I was miserable without him, I had lost myself and learned to rely on him for my happiness.

Now, after all this time, self reflection, and improvement. I want him back because I want to share my happiness with him. Losing him has been the greatest gift because it forced me to finally deal with my emotions and insecurities from the past. I'm happier than ever and who wouldn't want to share that with the one they love? 😊

I also want to be with him because it's what he deserves too. He lost the love of his life. I was his soulmate, his future wife, and by losing myself I took that away from him. He loved that I loved all the things about him he's always been insecure about. Often he told me I showed him ease and comfort he'd never known. I loved how happy I made him.

Now I'm back to myself. I'm the girl he met and fell in love with again. Not only that, but I now have the knowledge and tools to continue to improve myself, and my life. πŸ’›

this is beautiful. i agree with your post 100%

2/29/2016 8:30 pm  #15

I agree with sam at first its because I relied on him for my happiness.. he was wonderful to me .. now its because I know I created all the problems we had with all my insecurities Β .. hes still; wonderful and now that im operating from a different vantage point I know we could be great together !!

3/01/2016 5:40 am  #16

I believe that the whole point is removing resistance. That's when we get what we want. The universe doesn't care if what we do is good or bad, if we really love someone or if it's our ego. We all know many couples, one of them cares only about his/her ego. Like my parents. My mother doesn't love my father, it is only her ego, she really wants to have him but she cares only about herself. She had a lot of fears and doubts but then she finally believed that she could have him. There is absolutely no love, but my father always stands by her. Of course, nobody is happy.Β 

I mean, you could have the guy/girl you want, just by removing resisntance, when you believe it. But I think that if love is not your intention, both of you will be unhappy.Β 

3/01/2016 6:04 am  #17

I know that I'm an amazing person and wouldn't have trouble finding a new guy to be in a relationship with but I want my guy back because I love him and care for him deeply. <3

Sometimes, I feel CRAPPY not being with him. We made a really great pair and he's this guy that a lot of girls want and being with him was definitely an ego boost. But it's more than that. I can totally be myself with him and he's... comfortable. He doesn't judge me or my silliness, he makes me want to be a better person, and he loves the things about me that I am insecure about.

I know I brought a lot of happiness into his life, he said that himself. And I want to be the person who makes him feel loved, safe, and happy. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

3/02/2016 12:17 am  #18

Such a great thread, thanks for all your insights!

Board footera