Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2015 5:58 pm  #1

Massive..

I so love this reminder of how incredible our universe is. Please watch the video, and then ponder the quote below from Abraham, which sums up my point spectacularly!

http://youtu.be/H2d7czQbeOk

"And so, what happens is, it is our absolute promise to you, that the Nonphysical Energy that orchestrates this balance would not set forth an imbalance in terms of desires and beliefs. In other words, you come forth in this perfectly... Your balance is so perfect that do you know that anyone of you who desire anything, the resources to have it in its implicit specifics are here for every single one of you. In other words, there is no possible way that any of you could ever be denied anything that you have the ability to desire. The only thing that denies you is your own misalignment of Energy. In other words, the resources are there. The Law of Attraction is in place. The probability of your developing the idea is there. In other words, everything that is necessary for this ongoing, leading edge time/space reality is here for you. And the only thing that ever messes any of you up is when you get in this place where you’re pushing against something.

Your small Earth continues to spin in its orbit and the Life Force continues to come forth in the seed of the tomato to give it longevity over generations.. And so, if you accept that that Nonphysical Energy is holding your planet in perfect balance in proximity to other planets, cannot that same trust cause you to expect that the balance of all things would be such?"

Last edited by Cherished (2/27/2016 6:13 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/27/2016 6:14 am  #2

Re: Massive..

Newbies have to see this! It's so cool!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/01/2016 4:20 am  #3

Re: Massive..

Love this ❀️ Sometimes just looking at footage of our earth from space gives me a really lovely feeling.

Board footera