Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/29/2016 11:05 am  #1

I did get a date

I met an entrepreneur yesterday and he got my number. He said he would like to go for drinks with me and maybe grab a bite. Maybe he would have a job in his company. While it isn't my ex, I'm feeling these high vibrations are attracting new people. My confidence has gone up!

2/29/2016 1:28 pm  #2

Re: I did get a date

mugginess wrote:

I met an entrepreneur yesterday and he got my number. He said he would like to go for drinks with me and maybe grab a bite. Maybe he would have a job in his company. While it isn't my ex, I'm feeling these high vibrations are attracting new people. My confidence has gone up!

This is how it is when you're vibrating at a high level! It's effortless. You can pick and choose everything in life. Isn't it nice knowing you manifested this and are the goddess of your reality and your life? Your inner-world controls the outer-world. Not the other way around. Keep us posted and let us know how the date goes.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/29/2016 3:59 pm  #3

Yes I am actually surprised! He is texting me a lot too! I'll let you know how it goes. I'll be honest, I still want my ex though. My vibes did fall a little low at some point because I miss him still, but I'm working every day to bring them up. I really hope something happens in 25 days. I fly back home in 10 days, where my ex lives so I may break my NC to tell him as we are on talking terms, though not regularly. But, I have no expectations because I know that I am lovable and that I can have anything and everythingΒ 

3/01/2016 2:27 am  #4

This is awesome! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/03/2016 1:50 pm  #5

Love it!!! It's always nice when stuff like that happens...

Board footera