Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 11:06 pm  #1

Gab's Journey, Part 2

Starting a new journey thread, one that isn't so focused on my guy because... well BECAUSE I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE THE CENTER OF MY LIFE haha.

Trying my best to delete the past and start anew. I spent the last couple of days chatting with one of his exes and it literally made me sick in the stomach so I'm taking a break from that for... forever.

I'm heading to the beach tonight and I'm feeling pretty good. I've been chatting with a few new guys and it's a lot of fun, too! I hit it off with a guy who directs a show for our local CNN and I also Tinder-matched with a guy I know in real life whom I had a small crush on a few years ago. A little awkward and funny but whatever.

<3

I've also been doing mantras and I bought Tibetan mala beads made of moonstone to help in my chanting/meditation! Excited to get it next week.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

2/28/2016 11:15 pm  #2

Re: Gab's Journey, Part 2

I'm meeting up with a guy for tacos on Wednesday!

xo Gabby 

2/28/2016 11:35 pm  #3

I just ate tacos!!!! I can't wait to read all about part 2 👏🏼💞

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/29/2016 7:20 am  #4

TACOS ARE GREAT. I haven't had any since I started eating meat again, I realize!

And thank you, Cherished! I'm so excited to see what unfolds. I still think about my guy but it doesn't bother me that I haven't heard from him in a few days. Well, he did send our Viber group a message Saturday early morning and that prompted me to leave the group because I really don't want to be all caught up wondering what he's up to. I'm all about good vibes.

It feels good to not obsess anymore!

xo Gabby 

2/29/2016 9:45 pm  #5

I finally went and bought Veronica's book today. It just felt like the right time haha.

I've also been chanting a mantra to attract love into my life. It's one hour every morning and it makes me feel so peaceful and positive. I am beginning to truly love myself again. <3

xo Gabby 

3/03/2016 8:29 am  #6

Last night's ~date~ went well. He's cuter in person that in his pics and I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

xo Gabby 

3/08/2016 10:40 am  #7

While meditating this morning, I realized that it was time for me to surrender everything to the process and to whatever great plan there is for me. My only job is to do right by the people around me and most importantly, to do right by myself. It's something I am going to take to heart from now on.

Whenever I start thinking about ~bad things~, I stop and tell myself: "hey, you don't have to think about that" and then I stop and shift to something else. It's nice to be able to control it.

I hope you are all doing well. <3 I've been chilling on the whole LoA thing because it was consuming all of me. I still live by LoA but I've decided to stop being so obsessed with it and just do what's good for me and my mental health because that's really what it's all about. I'm not even focused on my guy anymore.

xo Gabby 

4/04/2016 11:56 pm  #8

Hi everyone. Dropping in to say that I've given up on him. He's started dating again and it's time for me to truly shut the door on that one and move on. We talked and I went and blocked him on all social media. He abandoned me so eff him and eff that haha.

It hurts and I'm still in pain but I know that this will pass.

xo Gabby 

Board footera