Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/29/2016 9:24 am  #21

Re: I am quitting the Challenge

TheGiver wrote:

β€œI've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”--Maya Angelou
With time and distance, whenever you look back on someone you'll notice how the positive things ALWAYS stick out more, because the negative things no longer affect you. Right now they stick out, but in time they will subside, and what remains will just be how they made you feel. It's so true--apply it to anyone from your past.

Yesss! I love this.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/29/2016 4:06 pm  #22

Angellynn wrote:

TheGiver wrote:

β€œI've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”--Maya Angelou
With time and distance, whenever you look back on someone you'll notice how the positive things ALWAYS stick out more, because the negative things no longer affect you. Right now they stick out, but in time they will subside, and what remains will just be how they made you feel. It's so true--apply it to anyone from your past.

Yesss! I love this.

Β 
Yes, yes, yes! Giver is so right, and do you know why? At the moment things feel off because you are still flip flopping between deliberate creator and default creator. You deliberately created a new story and then you looked too quickly at reality.. so immediately your fear drew you back in. So back you go to default creating. Fear, anger, none of those will ever get you to where you truly want to be in this life. And when you're fearing it's only because you've stopped creating deliberately. Remember- as Giver said in the other thread, she is not a bad person. She has to play the hand you dealt her- and towards the end of your relationship you wrote the story of her leaving, finding someone else, replacing you.. She is playing that out now. It's my belief that for THIS reason rebounds don't work out. They are merely a transient, fleeting moment of negative momentum on your part that end up petering out fast.

Also, I can attest to this happening with me, with my guy, and with everyone I know. Either the pain subsides and your vibration naturally raises after some time, OR you deliberately learn how to raise your vibe faster. And when you get there, you no longer feel that negativity about her. Because her DOMINANT vibration was mostly wonderful. So you will always remember THAT about her. Her foundation energy that she presented to you over 3 years was great. That's why the negativity disappears when you remember someone down the track. Because their dominant vibration is always much higher than the one you parted ways with.

Try to remember- it's all about you. She is simply playing out your fears now. So you get to choose what to create from here.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/29/2016 4:15 pm  #23

Craigd88 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

You aren't going ANYWHERE!! Here's what's happening. You raised your vibe the last few days.. so this is the perfect path of least resistance. You crack it and throw all your toys out of the stroller, she carries on with rebound guy, you stick with us and become INVINCIBLE, girl realises OMG I SCREWED UP BIG TIME.. You find yourself and have a whole universe of amazing deliberate creators at your back (that would be US lol) and YOU get to decide if you'll let her back in, or whether you move on to someone sensational.

You're adorable. Take a breath. Know we've all got your back. We love you. Let's get happy, yes?! πŸ˜˜πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰

You up for another marriage proposal?  Lol!!!

Gosh you're awesome.

TheGiver thank you as well. You're awesome too!

Moving on is the best option for me. That opens me up to not only her returnin but many women coming to me. I would get to choose!

Β 
Of course, proposals are right up my alley, thank you! πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ‘°πŸΌ Hahaha!! I love what you're saying here. This is the fine art of letting go. And perhaps this was the path of least resistance FOR YOU in order to let go. Lots of people kick and scream and say "no, it has to be her!! Even if she's a total ass, I only want her!" Lol. That is not you loving yourself, and it won't work because the resistance there is huge! When you can stand in your power and say "I'm moving on. This deliberately releases my resistance (thanks rebound guy for allowing me to do that!) and it opens me right back up to her and to every other fabulously fine woman that comes bouncing in!" ...... then you're heading the right way. This is huge progress my beautiful friend.

Last edited by Cherished (2/29/2016 5:28 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera