Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/29/2016 6:55 am  #11

Re: I am quitting the Challenge

Cherished wrote:

You aren't going ANYWHERE!! Here's what's happening. You raised your vibe the last few days.. so this is the perfect path of least resistance. You crack it and throw all your toys out of the stroller, she carries on with rebound guy, you stick with us and become INVINCIBLE, girl realises OMG I SCREWED UP BIG TIME.. You find yourself and have a whole universe of amazing deliberate creators at your back (that would be US lol) and YOU get to decide if you'll let her back in, or whether you move on to someone sensational.

You're adorable. Take a breath. Know we've all got your back. We love you. Let's get happy, yes?! πŸ˜˜πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰

You up for another marriage proposal?  Lol!!!

Gosh you're awesome.

TheGiver thank you as well. You're awesome too!

Moving on is the best option for me. That opens me up to not only her returnin but many women coming to me. I would get to choose!

Thoughts become things.

2/29/2016 6:58 am  #12

Craigd88 wrote:

Good evening everyone

I am done. I quit. I don't wish to have my ex back. Today I just saw her with her new man. It has only been 2 months since our break up (she broke up with me on Christmas eve lol!). (Really 1 month if you include her hot/cold treatment) We dated 3 years..and I practically raised her son (he calls me daddy).

We were super serious. Talked about marriage and stuff.

I can't believe someone can move on that damn fast from a serious relationship. It makes me sick. I do believe LOA still works but I honestly don't want to put in any more effort to try to win her back. I would rather get my vibe high and find a better suit for me.

Feeling down :/

Β THIS same thing happened to me.....i thought about it the same way....i m on the same boat as you....
only my girl dated within 1 week of breakup...and yea has been dating for 3 months....
i feel exactly the same way you do....
i wish i could offer you some advice...but i m here trying to get her back only because the good moments were worth it...,
Β 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/29/2016 7:00 am  #13

Cherished wrote:

You aren't going ANYWHERE!! Here's what's happening. You raised your vibe the last few days.. so this is the perfect path of least resistance. You crack it and throw all your toys out of the stroller, she carries on with rebound guy, you stick with us and become INVINCIBLE, girl realises OMG I SCREWED UP BIG TIME.. You find yourself and have a whole universe of amazing deliberate creators at your back (that would be US lol) and YOU get to decide if you'll let her back in, or whether you move on to someone sensational.

You're adorable. Take a breath. Know we've all got your back. We love you. Let's get happy, yes?! πŸ˜˜πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰

I wish this happens to craig and me.....i so so wish this happens to me....
if anyone can guide me to get this..wow..
wishes sometime come true!!!
Β 

2/29/2016 7:09 am  #14

Don't wish it, just be it 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/29/2016 7:14 am  #15

You have to take the high road of you want yo become a kick-ass manifestor. Which means sitting in the assumption that whatever is transpiring, is the easiest, quickest, kindest and most efficient path to exactly what you desire. If you can line up with that outlook, you will be utterly astonished at how things end up panning out for you. Curve ball- it's all in the way you handle them.

Feel it in your soul..

2/29/2016 7:16 am  #16

Cherished wrote:

You have to take the high road of you want yo become a kick-ass manifestor. Which means sitting in the assumption that whatever is transpiring, is the easiest, quickest, kindest and most efficient path to exactly what you desire. If you can line up with that outlook, you will be utterly astonished at how things end up panning out for you. Curve ball- it's all in the way you handle them.

Β 
well i want to manifest things a lot...but i can manifest numbers and signs and green signals....i want to take it a step higher...Β 
Help me out here!!!
Β 

2/29/2016 7:22 am  #17

Positive expectation and eagerness to experience more. That's all you need. There's not a magic voodoo trick that will make this all happen. If you are stuck in a particular emotion or pattern, use the EGS as I explained to you in that thread.  It's just YOU and your focus and your ability to control and manipulate your thoughts. It's about looking forward ALWAYS, and continuing to raise your vibration. We can discuss this forever and a day, but unless you implement the strategies and learn to focus your mind like a ninja, you'll have to be satisfied with green signals!

Feel it in your soul..

2/29/2016 8:29 am  #18

I know how you feel, like you are ready to just let it all go and be happy and move on. My advice is take a break from thinking about her and keep focusing on your high vibrations. Don't make any decisions yet to give up. Take care.

2/29/2016 9:05 am  #19

TheGiver wrote:

I agree with Angellynn about this being a rebound guy. There's NO WAY that after all that time she'd move on like that in that short space of time. She might say otherwise, but always remember that there can always be disconnect between what people say and how things really are. Things can feel breathtaking and spectacular in the moment, and I feel like that's how she is feeling, but when you take a step back and let time pass for a moment the novelty wears off and you finally see things for how they are. She can say this guy "gets" her and everything, but realistically how the eff is that even possible in such a short amount of time? Again, she's just wrapped up in the moment. No offense to you, but she was with you for three years and then this guy came along and was something new and so that's what the allure is about. It'll pass. At least that's just how things seem from where I stand.

Not to say you're wrong in wanting to let go. I think that's a smart move for your own health!

Exactly! I agree with this too. And the good thing about distance and a long moment of disconnect the other person will be curious about you, and eventually will start to miss you too. Especially if you have history together they may realize what they lost and the grass isn't always greener on the other side! That's how I see it too I find all the positive qualities about myself and I say " how could anyone not want me?! I'm sweet kind beautiful funny intelligent etc" and when I say those things to myself and think of all the times that I touched people in their lives I'm like my lover has to come back! She will eventually miss my good qualities and pureness! But that's just how I see it and what helps me get through.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/29/2016 9:14 am  #20

β€œI've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”--Maya Angelou
With time and distance, whenever you look back on someone you'll notice how the positive things ALWAYS stick out more, because the negative things no longer affect you. Right now they stick out, but in time they will subside, and what remains will just be how they made you feel. It's so true--apply it to anyone from your past.

Board footera