Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2016 7:19 pm  #191

Re: my sexy bod challenge

dynamochick2210 wrote:

mmmmmmmm yummers

OK FOLKS!!! as promised to Cherished --

DC's Chocolate Crackles

1 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup raw cacao
1/2 cup cacao nibs
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup rice bubbles
1/2 cup medjool dates, chopped
2 tablespoons malted rice syrup or honey (adjust to taste)
handful of nuts (chopped or whole)

first melt the coconut oil and mix it with the raw cacao till you have a smooth paste or liquid
then add the rice syrup or honey, sweeten according to taste; texture will thicken
add in oats, then rice bubbles, continue to stir thoroughly
mix in dates and nuts

You should now have a nice-tasting crackly mixture. If it isn't sweet enough add more sweetener, etc.

now put the mixture into two mini muffin form trays and put in fridge/freezer depending on how quick you want it to set.

pull it out after a time (maybe 15 mins in freezer) and carefully pop out your little chocolate nests. i lightly greased the forms with coconut oil to aid taking them out.

enjoy! most things can be swapped (eg if you don't like oats add more rice bubbles or whatever), i have variations that i may post in time once i've bothered to measure them, one is very nice where you have mainly dates mixed with the chocolate, it's sweet (in all uses of this word!)! you can also add sultanas, cranberries, other dried fruit, chopped prunes.... the possibilities are endless!

Β 

Rice bubbles = Rice Krispies
Sultanas = raisins
(Australian/American translations! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹)

Thank you this looks so good!

2/27/2016 7:43 pm  #192

I haven't posted on here in a long time! But I have really been working and focusing on my butt, waist and legs.I still struggle with my eating habits. I been slacking lately but I am proud to say that today I did butt exercises and legs exercises and yoga twice today! And it felt soo good! I will keep you guys updated more often. I intend to get some results by May! just depending on how much I do! keep up the good work everyone I can really start to feel my body opening up more!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/28/2016 6:40 am  #193

Iv been slacking with the exercise this week 😞 Car was given into the garage, so couldnt drive to gym and really had no energy to walk there lol totm so been feeling lazy.

Wont have car back next week either, but will try squeezing in a body pump class on Tue morning before I give the car back into the garage. May need to do workouts at home instead.... Arghh.

Food wise, I've been good though πŸ’ͺ🏼

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

2/28/2016 6:52 am  #194

Lol.. food wise.. I just made cinnabons! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/29/2016 5:15 am  #195

So I didn't work out last week.

BUT I went to the beach this weekend and pranced around in a bikini and took some photos (in the comfort of our airbnb) and I LOOK CUTE. And I compared it to photos I took a few weeks ago and I see the difference!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

3/02/2016 6:40 am  #196

So thats another 2lbs off this week! (Total loss for Feb 10lbs)
Its funny because a few days ago I did a cheat weigh in on empty stomach and it showed I gained a lb!! I was probably retaining water, as I havent have any cheat meals yet! So this morning before getting out of bed, I visualised seeing the number of lbs I wanted to see on the scale! I pushed it abit, so it was actually 3lbs less than what I saw on the scale the other day.... And guess what it was the exact weight i visualised! πŸ˜‰

19lbs to goal! Woahhhh πŸŽ‰πŸ‘™πŸŽ‰

3/02/2016 6:46 am  #197

Great work everybody!! I had a new diet/training program start this week, im SUPER PUMPED!! πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™‹

Feel it in your soul..

3/02/2016 6:46 am  #198

But since Jan Ive lost 12lbs... Would have been more but I was quite naughty in Jan! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ˆ

3/02/2016 6:46 am  #199

MrsPlaha wrote:

But since Jan Ive lost 12lbs... Would have been more but I was quite naughty in Jan! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ˆ

Β 
12lbs is FABULOUS!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒ 

Feel it in your soul..

3/02/2016 7:04 am  #200

MrsPlaha wrote:

So thats another 2lbs off this week! (Total loss for Feb 10lbs)
Its funny because a few days ago I did a cheat weigh in on empty stomach and it showed I gained a lb!! I was probably retaining water, as I havent have any cheat meals yet! So this morning before getting out of bed, I visualised seeing the number of lbs I wanted to see on the scale! I pushed it abit, so it was actually 3lbs less than what I saw on the scale the other day.... And guess what it was the exact weight i visualised! πŸ˜‰

19lbs to goal! Woahhhh πŸŽ‰πŸ‘™πŸŽ‰

Dear Friend

Tremendous successΒ Β Β  so happy for youΒ Β Β Β  what diet plan are you using??Β Β  I would appreciate any help

Board footera