Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 7:00 am  #11

Re: sucess or illusion....major fallback???

Cherished wrote:

Raise your vibration. Choose better thoughts. Focus. Practice the art of allowing. You've been doing this for a while, you know how to do this! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜˜ Slow the negative down. Meditate, go for a jog, yoga, sleep. And then start again. Gratitude, self love, appreciation. Focus wheels, eft, scripting, visualising, read Veronica's books, listen to all the amazing videos we have collected here. Read. Neville, Abraham, Bashar, Veronica, the hundreds of alignment threads here. Then switch off your media and go outside. Look around you. Understand that you are a magnificent creator! You know why some people see beauty around them and others see misery? IT IS BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE WHAT THEY WISH TO SEE. So choose deliberately.

At the end of the day, no matter how you dice it or phrase it, this ALL comes back to how YOU feel about YOU. Self love. Confidence. It's the key that will open every door- but only you hold the key. Nobody else can do it for you.

Oh, our boy Jason Silva doesn't get a mention here???
ย 

2/28/2016 7:09 am  #12

TheGiver wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Raise your vibration. Choose better thoughts. Focus. Practice the art of allowing. You've been doing this for a while, you know how to do this! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜˜ Slow the negative down. Meditate, go for a jog, yoga, sleep. And then start again. Gratitude, self love, appreciation. Focus wheels, eft, scripting, visualising, read Veronica's books, listen to all the amazing videos we have collected here. Read. Neville, Abraham, Bashar, Veronica, the hundreds of alignment threads here. Then switch off your media and go outside. Look around you. Understand that you are a magnificent creator! You know why some people see beauty around them and others see misery? IT IS BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE WHAT THEY WISH TO SEE. So choose deliberately.

At the end of the day, no matter how you dice it or phrase it, this ALL comes back to how YOU feel about YOU. Self love. Confidence. It's the key that will open every door- but only you hold the key. Nobody else can do it for you.

ย 

ย 
Oh.. Yes. You're right. And let me take this opportunity to LOVE Jason Silva.. Lol! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Come on, I can't be the ONLY person crushing on him? I think I want to marry him..... ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ lol!

Last edited by Cherished (2/28/2016 7:12 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

2/28/2016 7:56 am  #13

Cherished wrote:

TheGiver wrote:

Cherished wrote:

ย 

ย 
Oh.. Yes. You're right. And let me take this opportunity to LOVE Jason Silva.. Lol! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Come on, I can't be the ONLY person crushing on him? I think I want to marry him..... ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ lol!

Trust me, you aren't!ย 
ย 

2/28/2016 11:16 am  #14

well...
i did it...
as SHY suggested...
i poured all my anger on a letter and destroyed it...
now i feel much much better.....
now i m gonna write a letter to my girl the way i love her and the way i want her....
and visualize the normal scene i do with her...
honestly m off that frustration and impatient phase...
i m happy now....
but above frustration is pessimism...i cant feel pessimism...
i wish to see a major improvement in my situation and i hope it happens sometime....
i dont know when tho....i like surprises tho...
a call....a text...could be such a nice surprise....
i wish someone from past gives me a call...that would be great staircase to the call from my girl!!!
wish i can write my success story soon.....hope!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/28/2016 10:14 pm  #15

been there too .. my guy has been in and out of my life fo0r awhile now .. I thought I hjad forgiven him.. surely I had .. did I??? everytime he wld come over either I would cry or get mad at him I wanted something to hold onto but it just kept making him disappear I thought I had made great strides .. and I did .. but the forgiving part wasย  evidentlyย  harder than I thought .. over the last cpl weeks I have gone over and over things in my mind and realized (altho I knew this) I created it all .. it wasn't his fault it was mine I did this the person I needed to forgive was me!!! so self love has been my main focus at this time and forgiving myself ย .. I thought I was already there but I wasn't .. but now that I get it.. I am well on my way and im feeling amazing

2/28/2016 10:20 pm  #16

beautifulmesss wrote:

been there too .. my guy has been in and out of my life fo0r awhile now .. I thought I hjad forgiven him.. surely I had .. did I??? everytime he wld come over either I would cry or get mad at him I wanted something to hold onto but it just kept making him disappear I thought I had made great strides .. and I did .. but the forgiving part wasย  evidentlyย  harder than I thought .. over the last cpl weeks I have gone over and over things in my mind and realized (altho I knew this) I created it all .. it wasn't his fault it was mine I did this the person I needed to forgive was me!!! so self love has been my main focus at this time and forgiving myself ย .. I thought I was already there but I wasn't .. but now that I get it.. I am well on my way and im feeling amazing

Well thats amazing...
I m really happy for you...

ย 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/28/2016 10:38 pm  #17

beautifulmesss wrote:

ย 
It's such a big and beautiful realisation isn't it? So many people are arriving at this realisation together!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

Board footera