Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 6:08 pm  #1

YES!

You guys! Ive been doing the 25 day challenge, and today something great happened! I am going away this weekend, and my love and i shared a dog during the time that we lived together. I reached out to him to ask if he could watch the dog for me. Β It went over so well! He was really receptive and excited to help and watch him. It was the best exchange that we have had since the things in the past happened. It wasn't how i envisioned it, but it is still a positive exchange and I truly feel a sign that the universe is aligning things for us to be even better than before!

It is becoming easier for jon and I to communicate.Β 

2/28/2016 6:19 pm  #2

Re: YES!

Aj578644@yahoo.com wrote:

You guys! Ive been doing the 25 day challenge, and today something great happened! I am going away this weekend, and my love and i shared a dog during the time that we lived together. I reached out to him to ask if he could watch the dog for me. Β It went over so well! He was really receptive and excited to help and watch him. It was the best exchange that we have had since the things in the past happened. It wasn't how i envisioned it, but it is still a positive exchange and I truly feel a sign that the universe is aligning things for us to be even better than before!

It is becoming easier for jon and I to communicate.Β 

Thats great news! Keep up that vibration, he`s coming back
Β 

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/28/2016 6:46 pm  #3

Great news

Last edited by applelove (2/28/2016 6:46 pm)

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/03/2016 1:58 pm  #4

Wonderful!!!

Board footera