Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2016 1:20 am  #1

I manifested something for other people

I really need some help here understanding what just happened... I be reached negative vibration status right now. I envisioned this game night for me to be included. Apparently it did manifest but I saw it on snapchat . so how did I manifest a game night for everyone else to go to but me?  I have had such good vibes for a week. I know my vibes were going down but I would say they were not lower then 75%. So how did this happen? My belief is shaken ...I'm sitting here alone I feel so alone... I manifested game night for everyone else but me? I'm sitting here alone.....how do I know this stuff works when I visualized me getting invited....and that didn't happen. I was going to visualize when but then I found this out and now I'm sitting here like what is the point. I really need help understanding this. I mean if I just did that what about getting my guy back? I just manifested a game night without me...when I put myself to be included. Now it's like how can I manifest other invites because I didn't think I was doing anything wrong...feeling really bad right now...it's times like this that I want the other stuff my guy back because I would feel better because right now I feel so alone. I mean I know sofas and stuff manifest thigs but I was doing the positive words and visualize so how come I got this? Unless the universe does have a mind of its own and just disregarded my request. have been trying and working on me and then the universe pulls a prank and manifest my game night with out me. My beliefs are so messed up right now. As you can see this has really messed me up. I want nothing but positive things but I am having a very hard time understanding this. I need to know why the opposite happened when I was doing what I needed it's hard for me to believe that I can get my stuff when this happened. I want answers

Last edited by confused1077 (2/27/2016 2:25 am)

Board footera