Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2016 8:52 pm  #1

Dream Big!

"We would rather have you say, 'I am ravenous about this life, there is so much that I want, and I am screwing up every time I turn around, there is so much that I want that I am not allowing myself to have... and that's what you're reaching for, you're reaching for more aliveness, you're reaching for more enthusiasm for life. You want to allow more of the energy to flow, even if it risks you resisting some of the energy that's flowing."

"You can't get it wrong, it will never be so wrong that you can't pull it back into alignment if you want to."

2/26/2016 9:03 pm  #2

Re: Dream Big!

Related-- 

"In other words, we want you to be able to... mess something up altogether or blow an exam or crash your car or do any other number of things [to which] much of the world would say, "Well, that was certainly an inappropriate thing for you to do," and we want you to be able to stand proudly and say, "Hey, I did that and it doesn't have any relationship to who I am." In other words, "Who I am is Source energy physically embodied. Who I am is pure positive energy out here on the leading edge.... Who I am is an eternal seeker of alignment with who I am. But I'm not going to let any outside standards or judgments confuse me about who I am," and we feel that's what is at the basis of all of this for you. When you let somebody in really close where they might really know [you], then you start worrying about what they really think, and we want all of you to reach the place where it just doesn't matter to you so much what anybody else thinks -- it only matters to you how you feel." 💖 💖 💖

Board footera