Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 10:24 pm  #1

Bringing The True Reality To Life

So, I have come to realize I need to work on myself more and am starting to go back to doing things I did when I did feel good about myself. As well as continue working on the loa excercises. I made a post about how my darling has been acting cold towards me and calling me a *****. But it is all a mere reflection of what is going on inside my inner reality.

He is just acting on that, so I thought I should post about my progress as it goes along until I feel whole again, and he is in complete bliss with me. So today was a bit more better with him. He wasn't so cold, but he was trying to bring me down for eating a cupcake. I just laughed because I know a cupcake won't harm me and that it's from a past thought. That he would put his weight insecurity on me.

Then I gave him a speech how he is fine the way he is and that he shouldn't be upset for having some fat. He seemed a bit annoyed by it, but I remember when he gave me these kinds of speeches. I would get annoyed, but eventually I would appreciate that he told me that because it shows he cares about my well being. So even though he is annoyed right now, I expect him to appreciate what I said later on.

Other then that his affections are still minimum, but I won't let that bother me. After all he was the one that contacted me again and wanted to see me. He still loves me or else he wouldn't still be talking to me. Even if he is distant, I can make him love me much more than before. I can't let something like that make me give up. I mean, so many people would be happy in my shoes right now if their darlings were contacting them right now.

So I should not let go of my progress with him and myself. I cherish him and I cherish myself more than I have been showing. So for both our sakes I will create a happy future.

Last edited by holistichealing (2/25/2016 10:30 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/25/2016 11:38 pm  #2

Re: Bringing The True Reality To Life

I have to work on my anxiety still.

2/26/2016 6:58 am  #3

I understand completely how you feel. I have been very anxious lately and then once I decided to work on myself a feeling of peace just washed over me.

2/26/2016 4:13 pm  #4

Today I feel great, I am not worrying about anything. I even got my hair cut. I like my hair short like a pixie cut, so I was pleased to be able to trim it again. My darling seems a lot more calmer with me too. The only time he tested me when he showed doubt that I will be able to receive a better job.

I told him I was aiming for a better job and his response was, "Pffft, good luck." Instead of being upset with his response I just laughed because since I know about the law of attraction, I know I can really shock him. I will tell him, "Remember that better job you doubted I will ever get? I got the job." His face will be priceless and all his doubts about me will change.

In his mind, currently I am weak minded. Little does he know how much will power I actually have. His doubt only motivated more on getting that better paying job. I can't wait to see what's in store for me.

2/26/2016 6:20 pm  #5

holistichealing wrote:

Today I feel great, I am not worrying about anything. I even got my hair cut. I like my hair short like a pixie cut, so I was pleased to be able to trim it again. My darling seems a lot more calmer with me too. The only time he tested me when he showed doubt that I will be able to receive a better job.

I told him I was aiming for a better job and his response was, "Pffft, good luck." Instead of being upset with his response I just laughed because since I know about the law of attraction, I know I can really shock him. I will tell him, "Remember that better job you doubted I will ever get? I got the job." His face will be priceless and all his doubts about me will change.

In his mind, currently I am weak minded. Little does he know how much will power I actually have. His doubt only motivated more on getting that better paying job. I can't wait to see what's in store for me.

Β 
Don't think of yourself as weak minded in his eyes.. KNOW that he sees you as powerful and wonderful and adorably perfect 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/27/2016 1:31 pm  #6

So I was still kind of upset on my way to see my friend because my vibration is going up and down. I was crying a bit too and then I look outside and I see where my darling used to live. I look outside again and I see his last name. It's as if the Universe is trying to comfort me and remind me that I am capable of getting the relationship I desire. I wasn't even trying to look for any signs.

Board footera