Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 10:35 am  #1

Just had lucid, detailed dream of reconciliation with my ex

I just had a lucid dream involving my ex last night. The last time I had a detailed dream like this, she ended up making contact with me the very next day. Basically, in the dream, it started out with me receiving a lengthy e-mail from my ex professing her love for me and admitting that she's been confused and playing games, but that ultimately, her heart is with me and she wants to try again with me. The e-mail was extremely detailed and outlined everything that I want to hear from her.

Then, my ex was asked by a friend (unsure as to the identity of this person) whether she thinks she will be back with me by next year, and she said "Yes" with no hesitation.

I met up with my ex in the dream (at some point after reading the e-mail), and we kissed passionately and discussed marriage and kids. She even told me she's planning her wedding for March 2017 with me. We we so happy and in love. Obviously, some of the details of the dream are blurry, but all of it was highly-detailed and extremely positive. I woke up energized and in a great mood!

What does this mean? I listened to Abraham Hicks on my TV (YouTube on my PS4!) prior to going to bed (so it kept playing videos after one would stop), so maybe that had something to do with it? Those videos really changed my perspective. I have to thank Sam for introducing me to them.

My attitude changed about this entire thing. This dream may be proof that I create my own reality. I'm excited about the future!

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/25/2016 2:58 pm  #2

Re: Just had lucid, detailed dream of reconciliation with my ex

I had another dream last night. Similar. Wonder what this all means?

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks

2/25/2016 3:03 pm  #3

It means you are in alignment keep that vision remember it daily. I have it about my guy all the time and I know I am close we all are

2/25/2016 6:20 pm  #4

Iamthatiam wrote:

It means you are in alignment keep that vision remember it daily. I have it about my guy all the time and I know I am close we all are

Fantastic. I used to have terrible dreams about her, but now they're amazing. Back-to-back nights of absolutely fantastic dreams of manifesting that relationship I want.
Β 

Board footera