Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 3:35 am  #1

Law of attraction is great

Not sure where to put this, but it's so funny I guess I needed a push in the right direction.     My mom was reading the paper yesterday and there was this article about this guy who has the same cancer I have(chronic myleloid lakeumia).  And the doctor told him that it would take him a month to go back to work and also he could never be in a marathon.    But  he went to work a week after starting treatment and ended up running the Boston marathon.     So it just is another sign from the universe to stay positive

2/25/2016 3:53 am  #2

Re: Law of attraction is great

Of course! He he creates his OWN reality! And so do you. You got this, Dan 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 1:36 pm  #3

Dan,

You've got this! I can't wait until you let us know that the cancer has disapeared!!

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which Β gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❀️ Β  D. is my soul mate, loves me toΒ pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! πŸ’•πŸ’•
Β 

2/25/2016 2:06 pm  #4

You're doing great Dan, I know you'll heal yourself. Can't wait to hear about it! Keep in touch.

2/25/2016 9:02 pm  #5

You are doing amazing Dan!! Keep the positive vibes going. Keep your head up. God and the Universe gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. I can't wait for your success story!!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera