Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 1:23 am  #11

Re: random acts of kindness thread!

This thread is great! And it's a really good way to bring up your vibratons.

A few days back, an old homeless man approached me for money after I parked my car to get McDonald's. I brushed him off at first because i thought he was the type that wants you to pay for "directing" your car into the spot at a completely public parking lot. As I was walking away, I heard him say that he hasn't eaten for days. I felt kinda bad so I took away a meal for him as well when I was in McDs. Found him chewing on a straw under some shade near my car and gave him the meal. As I was backing up my car, he went behind and stopped some other cars that were coming in so that I could back out easily, and saluted me as I drove off. His actions kinda gave me the feels and I kept tearing up as I was driving back lol. But it did make me feel damn good about myself for the that whole day.

2/07/2016 1:25 am  #12

I love you for this post. I truly do enjoy these kinds of things. I make sure to do them everyday because it feels good to give back to those around you. Being able to pass the love on is such a wonderful feeling.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/24/2016 12:57 am  #13

oh guys ohhh!!! how did i miss these posts? so lovely and uplifting 🌈  thank you for sharing!
Β 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/24/2016 5:35 am  #14

I paid the toll for the driver behind me today 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/24/2016 5:41 am  #15

^ aww!

today i..............sent a funny message to a friend and gave my dad some homemade raw cacao chocolate crumble

http://cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/baby-scratching-head.jpg

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/24/2016 5:41 am)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

Board footera