Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 10:40 am  #11

Re: don't know why'

LoveIsGod wrote:

Shy wrote:

LoveIsGod wrote:

Don't know why today I was feeling I will never get him back..he doesnt want,he will never want me back,when will my turn come I don't know..there are so many success stories here..when will I be posting one?! It's seeming like an endless waiting! Even he is a human being ..the long it will take to reconcile ,more the probability of him losing interest in me will increase!

Universe.........here's a girl looking forward to you...!

When it happens with me, I don't fight with these
feelings and let it pass for a while. When I get relaxed I just say to myself that whatever I think about him, He will think about me because we are connected so it makes me a bit conscious and only good thoughts pop up in my mind. Or when it doesn't work sometimes I imagine me and him together vividly for 5 minutes which help me to feel as he's already with me.
When I read success stories on the forum or someone recieves a text from their love, I take it as sign for me. It really feels great. I hope it will help.

Actually Shy ..it has been so long that we spoke or met that I find it very difficult to visualize..i mean in that visualisation 'feel real' factor comes when tried too hardly!

Yes, I can understand. After passing months, visualisation gets difficult because mind doesn't accept it easily. I'm on the same boat but when I bring my mind towards good thoughts, it starts believing. It will give you reasons why he can't come back but you have to give it reasons why he can come back only then it will accept your idea and visualisation. Ask for a strong sign to build your faith and when you get, just know he's coming. 'WHEN IT SEEMS NOTHING IS WORKING'...know that universe is working in background and arranging things for you.

Here is an article about it. I hope you will like it

http://m.selfgrowth.com/site/selfgrowthcom/-3?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.selfgrowth.com%2Farticles%2Fwhen-it-seems-like-nothings-happening#2750

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

2/22/2016 2:16 pm  #12

Thank you! But I think I couldn't explain properly! Actually how he sounds,how he looks in front has faded in my mind..as it's been long that we met or spoke!
Any help for that shy?

2/22/2016 2:54 pm  #13

LoveisGod.. I used to think if I missed a day that it would ruin everything I was working towards ... NOT TRUE... just reach for a better feeling ... its hard to feel bad then go immedietly into feeling great ..Β  don't visualize if u aren't feeling it .. do not force it .. when u r feeling better abt things it will be easy... have u heard of the 17 second rule where u jus think positive for 17 seconds ? it will feel so good u will do it another 17 seconds then another .. it will become easier .. its a process and the good thing is ypou are here and u r trying .. you will get to where u want to be .. im sure cheriehed will give much better advice she def has a way abt her .. but I have been where you are .. your gonna be just fine!

2/22/2016 2:58 pm  #14

when u think of him .. this might help... think of a wonderful moment you 2 had together .. instead of making something up .. just remember the fun times and it will make u smile ... it what I do when I cldnt visualize .. it really helped me and I wld smile from ear to ear ..I will say .. remember when u said I completed your life .. remember when u told me you were in love with me ... remember when u told me you couldn't stop thinking about me ..it makes me happy to remember those things and Β itΒ ALWAYS raises my vibration and puts me back in a good feeling place abt him

Last edited by beautifulmesss (2/22/2016 2:59 pm)

2/23/2016 12:57 am  #15

LoveIsGod wrote:

Thank you! But I think I couldn't explain properly! Actually how he sounds,how he looks in front has faded in my mind..as it's been long that we met or spoke!
Any help for that shy?

Oh Okay. My mistake Sorry .

Beautifulmesses suggested good way. When I was with him, I used to remind our good times and my guy confirmed that he also used to remind those good moments of us. So It works really.
Also want to add....If that's the issue with you, First know you may forget things or face of a person with time but Your Subconscious NEVER NEVER FORGET it. It stores everything whatever you experience in your life. So if you will keep practicing, with time it will find everything related to that person. For example if you have a photograph of him, look at it several times and visualise after that. Start your visualisation with calling his name. And repeat his name during visualisation and hear him saying your name too...if voice and image is not appearing that's okay...just focus on FEELINGS that it's him. Then during this process, keep imagining the face you saw in photograph and know it's him.
IN CASE, you don't have photograph... Do you still remember anything about him which represents him? Any feature? His eyes, hairs, hands, voice or smile or anything which reminds you of him?
So when you visualise, try to focus on that feature even if whole image is not appearing. My example, my guy has different voice which I can easily remind and people having that same voice reminds me more of his voice. So even when he was not clear to me I visualised my scene and in between I hear him saying something to me...Here I kept my focus on his voice and feelings that it's him. After few days, SC accepted it and gave me more details from my past memories. It showed me how his hands look like...his smile and then I had a dream after visualisation where he was crystal clear to me.
So if you keep your focus on one feature and feelings that it's him, SC will give you the details from Past memories.

Still if you find it difficult, Visualise someone A FRIEND, FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMEONE YOU CAN VIVIDLY SEE and involve them into your imagination. Hear them congratulating you and saying that they're very happy to see you with your guy or for your engagement with him. Hear them mentioning your and your guy's name.

Is it useful for you?

2/23/2016 1:43 pm  #16

Thank you Shy! It is of great help!!!

Thank you Beautifulmesss!

You all are great people!!

Love you all!!

2/24/2016 4:09 am  #17

Your welcome

2/24/2016 4:26 am  #18

Also, don't worry at all if you can't "see" them. As long as you intend that it's them you are focussing on, then the energy will be sent to them. The universe doesn't confuse anyone or anything as long as your intentions are clear. It's not so much the image in your mind anyway, it's the vibration you are emitting. Just set the intention.." I'm sending love energy to....."

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera