Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 6:38 am  #1

Geneviève Behrend

Hello all if this is in the wrong area Cherished please move my bad! 

So I've been attracting some funky confusing stuff lately but I'm flexing my LOA muscles strongly again and this dip in vibe has reminded me of one of my favourite books, by Genevieve Behrend. I wanted to share and hopefully pep and cheer someone on as you all always have me.

It's called Your Invisible Power and I think I found her through maybe a quote in the secret years ago? Anyway she has some wonderful bits of information and techniques, truly practices and preaches that anything is possible. 

Here's a bit I've typed up for you all that someone might find helpful (excuse english spellings! wouldn't let me just copy and paste it for some reason.)

"A woman came to me for help to cause her husband to return to her. She said she was very unhappy and lonely without him and longed to be reunited. I told her she could not lose love and protection, because both belonged to her. She asked what she should do to get her husband back again. I told her to follow the great power of intuition and think of her husband as perfectly free, and the embodiment of all that a husband should be.  

She went away quite happy,but returned in a few days to tell me her husband desired a divorce in order to marry again.  She was quite agitated and had evidently relaxed her will in following the instructions given at the former interview.  Again I told her to hold constantly in her mind that the loving protection of the Spirit of Life would guide her in perfect happiness.

A month later she came again, and said that her husband had married the other woman.  This time she had completely lost her mental grip.  I repeated the words for her as before, and she regained her poise.  Two months later she came back to me, full of joy.  Her husband had come to her, begging her forgiveness, and telling her what a terrible mistake he had made, as he could not be happy without her. They are now living happily together and she, at least, learned the necessity of holding her pictured desire steadily in place by use of her will. 

Visualising without a will sufficiently steady to inhibit every thought and feeling contrary to your pictured thought would be as useless as a magic lantern without the light.  On the other hand, if your will is sufficiently developed to bold your picture in thought and feeling, without any 'ifs', simply realising that your thought is the great attracting power, then your mental picture is as certain to be projected upon your physical world as a picture slide put into a magic lantern shows on the screen."

You can get the pdf of the book here: Your Invisible Power 

And there is an audio version of the whole thing on youtube that I'm going to start listening to again, here it is: 

Enjoy! 

Lots of love
x

Last edited by rosetinted (2/22/2016 6:40 am)

2/22/2016 6:41 am  #2

Re: Geneviève Behrend

I LOVE THIS! Thank you 💜
And I love even more how you placed it in the new category!!

Last edited by Cherished (2/22/2016 6:41 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/22/2016 6:56 am  #3

Ohh very nice, thank you for so much effort typing it out too!

Last edited by Persephone (2/22/2016 6:57 am)

2/22/2016 7:13 am  #4

Cherished wrote:

I LOVE THIS! Thank you 💜
And I love even more how you placed it in the new category!!

You're all very welcome! I especially love it as it's a situation where it seems things keep going wrong and 'obstacles' keep popping up, but she maintains... nope... keep going... you can have whatever you want.

x

2/22/2016 8:10 am  #5

Great article

your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/23/2016 11:09 am  #6

I'm excited for this, thank you for sharing!

Board footera