Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 7:02 pm  #1

She just...

...deleted me and my entire family off of her LinkedIn profile. No longer connected. BOOM.

We had been connected the entire 4 months since the breakup (and she recently -- 2 weeks ago -- added my brother's wife).

Why this sudden deletion? Wasn't it just 11 days ago that she was commenting about a romantic song on my Twitter (which she is still following btw)? Is it because I scared her off with the house text (i.e. "just made an offer on a house near you!") and with the roses on Valentine's Day?

How can I look at this positively? I think she must still have feelings for me... otherwise she wouldn't have acted at all... the opposite of love is indifference.. but why the rash, 12-year-old girl behavior of DELETING people from stuff... she deleted everyone from her Facebook after the breakup.. and Instagram.. it was rash and fast. Part of me feels broken up all over again.

Maybe she's trying to get a rise out of me. She's trying to get me to chase her. Maybe? Maybe she's upset about the house because she wanted that with me (acting like a little girl). Maybe she's annoyed with all of the presumed chasing and forcing I've been doing... and she feels overwhelmed.

I'm trying to figure it out. Either way, I'm not giving up. I know I'm awesome. And I know that I'm in the process of getting her back. It's just hard to stay positive after seeing something like this.. which is the opposite of what we are trying to manifest.

For some reason, I attracted this though.... yikes.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/22/2016 8:38 pm  #2

Re: She just...

you should go back and read your very first post on this forum.. you were in complete control and sheΒ  was coming closer to you thenΒ you jumped in with both feetΒ 

2/22/2016 8:42 pm  #3

Stop. You've fallen back into creating by default. Why is she........? The only reason she's....... is because YOU ARE FEARING......

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/22/2016 9:49 pm  #4

Don't think about don't let it get to you stay positive and focused!

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/22/2016 10:22 pm  #5

How can I stay positive about this? It feels like the end. It feels like it's hopeless now. I am glad I have a call in a bit with Veronica. I need some reinforcement here.
Β 

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks

2/22/2016 10:35 pm  #6

You have to stop creating by default and begin creating deliberately again. You're letting momentum sweep you into negativity. And you've forgotten that you hold all the power you need.

Feel it in your soul..

2/22/2016 10:36 pm  #7

How about this song I just wrote:

Deleted.
But I won't be defeated.
You creep on what I've Tweeted.
I know that I am needed.

Deleted.
My love for you is heated.
And soon I will be greeted.
The plan will be completed.

Deleted.
My faith is not unseated.
Your passion never fleeted.
I'm great, call me conceited.

Deleted.
You know I never cheated.
Our relationship's reseeded.
It's fate, I have succeeded.

Β 

2/22/2016 10:38 pm  #8

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Feel it in your soul..

2/22/2016 10:41 pm  #9

It means nothing! It's kinda funny and cute.

She's so into me. It's hilarious that she has to do this to try to push my buttons.

She's adorable. I can't wait to joke about this with her soon... lol.

2/22/2016 11:05 pm  #10

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

How about this song I just wrote:

Deleted.
But I won't be defeated.
You creep on what I've Tweeted.
I know that I am needed.

Deleted.
My love for you is heated.
And soon I will be greeted.