Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 8:08 am  #11

Re: How to manifest Phonecall or break NC

TrustMe wrote:

The best advice I can give about NC is just act normal. Pretend your ex is not your ex but just a casual acquaintance. Would you stalk a casual acquaintance? Would you worry about if they can see you online or not? Would you constantly think about when they're going to text you back? Would you harass them? No of course not, that's weird. That's not normal. Stop acting like a crazy person lol Before you do anything just think to yourself "Would I do this if I barely knew this person?" if the answer is no, then don't do it. Relaaaaaax.

As far as attracting a phone call, I have trouble with that as well. But what has REALLY helped me break NC is just imagining them in a relationship with me. When I think of a specific text it tends not to work for me so instead I go a bit more general and imagine us kissing and touching and him telling me what I want to hear. If we are going to be together again, inevitably, he HAS to text me lol So that's how I attract contact with him. If we're going to get married he'll have to contact me eventually hahaย 

It's long since I wrote this topic but thank you so much TrustMe for your great advice. I'm content and doing same.

๐Ÿ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.๐Ÿ’•

2/22/2016 8:11 am  #12

Blessedck wrote:

This is a good success story in which the girl contacted the guy after months

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/m/discussion?id=1335877%3ATopic%3A1493984

Nice story Blessdck..thanks a lot.

2/22/2016 8:30 am  #13

Also, I want to add one thing more. As I mentioned in other thread that Someone contacted me whose name is same as of my guy and his way of talking is quite similar to HIM. He also talk to me lovingly so When I miss my guy, I get this guy's text everytime lol and I feel I am talking to my guy...so I guess universe is taking care of me a lot now. In some way it's giving me signs.
Thanks everyone for suggestions.

2/22/2016 10:33 am  #14

I haven't had this success with my guy yet, seems to be going in the other direction lol BUT I'm gonna ignore that, as everything that's happening as wrong and confusing as it may seem have to be bricks building the road leading us back together. (Not back really but forward to the new version of us together)

Bentinho Massaro has a video I was watching on how we find it easier to imagine our desires having been in the past rather than the future.

Can you 'fake' remember what it was like the other day when they made contact? What it was like when they suddenly showed up at your door and how shocked you were? How crazy it felt to receive their text or call out of the blue?

I'm trying to work on this! I can't feel the vibe right yet with my guy but I might practice with some other less 'important' twists in the storyline of my life lol

Be interesting to hear if this remembering of something you want to happen happening.. (that's a head rush lol) helps anyone manifest with a little more ease...

X

2/22/2016 10:43 am  #15

I'm sorry, this isn't the same thing, but when I tiredly saw this thread I thought of this post:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=19653.msg163432#msg163432

But I guess you don't want to manifest a phone, a phone call is quite different.... <3

2/22/2016 12:35 pm  #16

I would really like to hear Cherished' take on this!

"As within so without"

2/22/2016 1:12 pm  #17

Persephone wrote:

I'm sorry, this isn't the same thing, but when I tiredly saw this thread I thought of this post:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=19653.msg163432#msg163432

But I guess you don't want to manifest a phone, a phone call is quite different.... <3

That's a wonderful manifestation though. I love my phone but I'd like an Iphone too lol.

2/22/2016 1:18 pm  #18

rosetinted wrote:

I haven't had this success with my guy yet, seems to be going in the other direction lol BUT I'm gonna ignore that, as everything that's happening as wrong and confusing as it may seem have to be bricks building the road leading us back together. (Not back really but forward to the new version of us together)

Bentinho Massaro has a video I was watching on how we find it easier to imagine our desires having been in the past rather than the future.

Can you 'fake' remember what it was like the other day when they made contact? What it was like when they suddenly showed up at your door and how shocked you were? How crazy it felt to receive their text or call out of the blue?

I'm trying to work on this! I can't feel the vibe right yet with my guy but I might practice with some other less 'important' twists in the storyline of my life lol

Be interesting to hear if this remembering of something you want to happen happening.. (that's a head rush lol) helps anyone manifest with a little more ease...

X

I want to share an experience here. When I visualise vividly and really feel content with it, I let myself sleep in that feeling. After waking up next day, It feels as if I was there. For example if I visualised about having a phonecall and I fall asleep with feeling that I already talked to him...next day When I wake up, it feels I talked to him in actual and even image of talking us appears in my head. It feels awesome.

2/22/2016 3:24 pm  #19

Shy wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

X

I want to share an experience here. When I visualise vividly and really feel content with it, I let myself sleep in that feeling. After waking up next day, It feels as if I was there. For example if I visualised about having a phonecall and I fall asleep with feeling that I already talked to him...next day When I wake up, it feels I talked to him in actual and even image of talking us appears in my head. It feels awesome.

That's great! And it ties in with Neville's method totally. Personally for me right now I struggle to maintain that feeling and believing it, it's like my mind goes looking for evidence against it. I'm asking my mind to now be a miracle detective rather than looking for evidence in 'reality' yknow?

I want to get better at falling asleep in that feeling! I do often do a lot of visualisation before bed, been having crazy dreams about my guy lately.

When we were together I would dream he had called then wake up and see he had, but now the doubts are crushing it. But I will get there

Xx

2/22/2016 4:24 pm  #20

It all comes down to your resistance.  And I KNOW it's frustrating to hear that.  But anyone who has heel doing this for a while and still has yet to hear from their love is resisting that energy in some way. 

Try to find relief in that - Yay,  I just have to clean this upmarket little more and BOOM-in comes my love!!!! Because it's true.  Now the tricky part is to find the trigger- what is it that keeps you back subconsciously? We need to grab those resistant thoughts and try to soften them. If you were completely free, happy, joyous, living in the flow of alignment, loving yourself and adoring the magic around you- I PROMISE your love would be right there with you. You are that powerful, but you have to release all of the resistance that holds you back.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

Board footera