Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2016 5:18 pm  #1

Veronica needs your help!

I need someone to act as a moderator on this board.Β  As you may know, I'm extremely busy trying to release a new eBook and new videos for everyone.Β  I also get tons of emails every day and make phone calls to many of you.Β  I don't have time to deal with what is happening on the message boards right now.Β  I need someone to volunteer to moderate this, and delete posts and delete users where there is disruption.Β  This is supposed to be a message board full of harmony, love and manifestation.Β  I have no desire for arguments, attacks or aggravation of any kind.Β  If you feel you can take on this role, please contact me and we can go from there.Β  Looking for someone who I can trust! So, the more I know you - the better!

Thanks, Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

2/21/2016 5:18 pm  #2

Re: Veronica needs your help!

This is in response to the many complaints I am receiving about Adam/Infinite and Colonel Roosevelt.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

2/21/2016 5:19 pm  #3

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I need someone to act as a moderator on this board.Β  As you may know, I'm extremely busy trying to release a new eBook and new videos for everyone.Β  I also get tons of emails every day and make phone calls to many of you.Β  I don't have time to deal with what is happening on the message boards right now.Β  I need someone to volunteer to moderate this, and delete posts and delete users where there is disruption.Β  This is supposed to be a message board full of harmony, love and manifestation.Β  I have no desire for arguments, attacks or aggravation of any kind.Β  If you feel you can take on this role, please contact me and we can go from there.Β  Looking for someone who I can trust! So, the more I know you - the better!

Thanks, Veronica xxoo

I nominate Cherished!

2/21/2016 5:29 pm  #4

I second the nomination

2/21/2016 5:31 pm  #5

I must be completely out of alignment today hahaha!! 😜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/21/2016 5:34 pm  #6

Cherished wrote:

I must be completely out of alignment today hahaha!! 😜

Ha haven't think of anyone betterπŸ˜€

2/21/2016 5:35 pm  #7

I can do it if Cherished doesn't want to!

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/21/2016 5:36 pm  #8

Cherished was the first person that came to my mind too! πŸ˜‚

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

2/21/2016 5:50 pm  #9

Without a doubt it should be Cherished!

2/21/2016 5:56 pm  #10

Cherished? No! I think that Cherished is the worst possible choice for a moderator. We all love her because of her positive, uplifting messages. Do you really expect her to want to moderate negativity when her mantra is to always focus on love? That goes completely against everything she teaches us!

Last edited by Ka (2/21/2016 5:56 pm)

Board footera