Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2016 9:35 pm  #11

Re: Set backs or signs?

rosetinted wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

Thank you, you're wonderful X

no problem we are all in this together. Think of yourself as awesome. I actually say out loud that I am awesome. Obviously when i am alone. lol but i say it .lol

Haha yes I need to start doing that! See when I manifested him back before, I was so sure he'd be back, I was so sure he was obsessed with me. And it worked. This time his words bruised my ego, no shattered it and he said all my deepest insecurities as insults. I totally manifested it, I'd been fearing it constantly.

So I'm having a hard time shifting back to being the goddess I was so sure I was haha.

I'm so grateful for this forum and people who understand. You all have such loving energy I really pick up on it.

X

Happy to help . Β Up until recently a few days ago I have been posting things and not listening to what people have been saying but now i understand the importance of all of it. Everyone on here really understands. They can give you the advice but it is up to you to take it and apply it. My guy said some horrible things at that time but i didn't dwell on it. He always comes back. What helps me be more chill is focusing on like being outside and stuff. Idk where you live at but in Texas it has been BEAUTIFUL!!! So that has really been a blessing. Focus on other stuff like try to take it off him and it will help. I love makeup youtube videos and stuff so watching those is like an escape. When things are stressing me out I tend to draw back inward so I have been making myself do things at first it was a struggle but i told myself love you and this is part of rediscovering how awesome you are. Now its just a breeze. So far with this new look i have manifested free coffee, free mimosa, last night I thought it would be good to know how much I owe on a bill since I couldn't find the document and I went to my mailbox and there it was again, so quite a few things have happened just in a few days. Remember there is no messing up you can always change your current circumstances.Β 

2/20/2016 10:58 pm  #12

confused1077 wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

no problem we are all in this together. Think of yourself as awesome. I actually say out loud that I am awesome. Obviously when i am alone. lol but i say it .lol

Haha yes I need to start doing that! See when I manifested him back before, I was so sure he'd be back, I was so sure he was obsessed with me. And it worked. This time his words bruised my ego, no shattered it and he said all my deepest insecurities as insults. I totally manifested it, I'd been fearing it constantly.

So I'm having a hard time shifting back to being the goddess I was so sure I was haha.

I'm so grateful for this forum and people who understand. You all have such loving energy I really pick up on it.

X

Happy to help . Β Up until recently a few days ago I have been posting things and not listening to what people have been saying but now i understand the importance of all of it. Everyone on here really understands. They can give you the advice but it is up to you to take it and apply it. My guy said some horrible things at that time but i didn't dwell on it. He always comes back. What helps me be more chill is focusing on like being outside and stuff. Idk where you live at but in Texas it has been BEAUTIFUL!!! So that has really been a blessing. Focus on other stuff like try to take it off him and it will help. I love makeup youtube videos and stuff so watching those is like an escape. When things are stressing me out I tend to draw back inward so I have been making myself do things at first it was a struggle but i told myself love you and this is part of rediscovering how awesome you are. Now its just a breeze. So far with this new look i have manifested free coffee, free mimosa, last night I thought it would be good to know how much I owe on a bill since I couldn't find the document and I went to my mailbox and there it was again, so quite a few things have happened just in a few days. Remember there is no messing up you can always change your current circumstances.Β 

I cannot tell you how happy I am for you Confused!!! I've never heard you like this.  Stick with it! I know the Lanie girls would love to hear this from you    you ARE awesome!!!
Β 

2/21/2016 6:44 am  #13

confused1077 wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

X

That's incredible! I'm in England so unfortunately it's freezing and windy, but I am going to cuddle in bed with my cat and a hot drink, wish it was a little warmer I'd be outside.

I woke up worrying, which obviously feels horrible. I'm confused how I was doing so well, I'd been attracting some great things in other areas. I feel like I've attracted this as a test of detachment maybe? Like... Are you that secure in your belief that even worrying looking things like this that would have devastated you to the ground don't affect you in the same way?

A few months ago I would have taken to bed for days, not eaten and worse. So I'm just going to try and see this as a test I've set for myself. I really am struggling to keep faith though. Annoyingly.

X

2/21/2016 9:46 am  #14

rosetinted wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

X

That's incredible! I'm in England so unfortunately it's freezing and windy, but I am going to cuddle in bed with my cat and a hot drink, wish it was a little warmer I'd be outside.

I woke up worrying, which obviously feels horrible. I'm confused how I was doing so well, I'd been attracting some great things in other areas. I feel like I've attracted this as a test of detachment maybe? Like... Are you that secure in your belief that even worrying looking things like this that would have devastated you to the ground don't affect you in the same way?

A few months ago I would have taken to bed for days, not eaten and worse. So I'm just going to try and see this as a test I've set for myself. I really am struggling to keep faith though. Annoyingly.

X

I do still worry but I try to push it out still. I verbally remind myself to trust the universe. Also remind myself of all the stuff j have manifested so far even last year with him. Those thoughts help clear the doubt. This may sound confusing but 2 weeks ago I thought I was feeling positive but I really wasn't I was anxious. I said it was because I wanted my desire to come so I was really anxious about it. If I think back I was anxious about the fact that I was scared it wasn't coming. So think you might have thought you were feeling great but there was more doubt there or anxiety. Now of course don't dwell on it because you don't want a repeat of that experience. Just focus more on yourself and positivity. I now realize that the calm feeling I have means more because I just feel at peace. Everyone goes through moments of doubts but it's how soon and how you recover that can really measure how much you believe. I hope that makes sense. It sounds like to me you may be taking this better then you thought you would. Which is a good start . When you wake up in the morning try to push your mind to "today is a great day " try to think of something else and if you can't say to your self I know he is coming back. Hope this makes sense I haven't had my coffee yet so still a wee bit tired 😜

2/21/2016 9:49 am  #15

One angel wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

X

I cannot tell you how happy I am for you Confused!!! I've never heard you like this.  Stick with it! I know the Lanie girls would love to hear this from you    you ARE awesome!!!
Β 

Aww thank you . I manifested like 2 Things already a free coffee and mimosa just so amazed lol. This has only been a couple of days I really focus on calm feelings . Although cutting my dogs hair today might be alittle hectic πŸ˜›.lol.

2/21/2016 10:56 am  #16

confused1077 wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

X

I do still worry but I try to push it out still. I verbally remind myself to trust the universe. Also remind myself of all the stuff j have manifested so far even last year with him. Those thoughts help clear the doubt. This may sound confusing but 2 weeks ago I thought I was feeling positive but I really wasn't I was anxious. I said it was because I wanted my desire to come so I was really anxious about it. If I think back I was anxious about the fact that I was scared it wasn't coming. So think you might have thought you were feeling great but there was more doubt there or anxiety. Now of course don't dwell on it because you don't want a repeat of that experience. Just focus more on yourself and positivity. I now realize that the calm feeling I have means more because I just feel at peace. Everyone goes through moments of doubts but it's how soon and how you recover that can really measure how much you believe. I hope that makes sense. It sounds like to me you may be taking this better then you thought you would. Which is a good start . When you wake up in the morning try to push your mind to "today is a great day " try to think of something else and if you can't say to your self I know he is coming back. Hope this makes sense I haven't had my coffee yet so still a wee bit tired 😜

Thank you, you're helping me so much. And you're probably right maybe I wasn't as positive as I thought? In a way I think I have to make peace with whatever happens in between, if he has girls or not, he's coming back and that's all that matters. If I can do that I think I will feel such relief. Whereas right now I want to scratch any girl who's around him eyes out. So I must not be as calm... Lol

It's maybe finding the balance between knowing it will happen, trusting the process, and also being ok with him possibly being with anyone else. That was a worry of mine even when we were together.

Board footera