Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2016 10:19 pm  #1

Taking some time to think about things...

...so, I made the offer on the house and the seller counter-offered on the house.

I'm going to take some time to think about:

(1) Whether I'm just getting the house because it's close to my ex.
(2) Whether I'm emotionally ready to live next to her if things never work out between us (i.e. go to the same spots, run into her, etc.)
(3) Whether I'm making a mistake "forcing" her into my life by living next to her instead of just living my life as I did in our past relationship, continuing to save even more for a house, and waiting for her even longer (it's been 4 months) so she can pick out the house with me.
(4) Whether I really want to do this...

I need a few days. At least... She never responded to my text about me making an offer on a house in her town.. I sent it last night... after I tried calling, and got no response... it's like, every single time I try to reach out to her, I'm met with silence.. then she hits me up a week or two later to "check in" and make sure I'm still around... so I'm going to take a few days to wait for a response from her.. then, if she doesn't respond, I may need to reach out to her and ask her if she has me in her plans, potentially, at all.. or if I really need to just move on entirely. I need to know whether she wants to be with me as I move on to the next phase of my life -- buying a home, settling down, starting a family. That conversation needs to happen. I'm tired of the game playing and I need a firm answer. For my sanity. For my health. Even if it's "Dude, move on."

I think that conversation may be necessary, because, at this point, I've waited long enough. And I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my life.

--FYE

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/20/2016 11:29 pm  #2

Re: Taking some time to think about things...

You're not at all sounding like a person who creates their own reality?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/20/2016 11:33 pm  #3

Buy a house because YOU want to buy a house, don't focus on if she'll like it, if she wants to live there, etc.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

2/20/2016 11:56 pm  #4

That's exactly why I'm taking a few days to reflect on this entire thing.

Clearly, I'm not in the right place mentally, emotionally, vibrationally...

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

Board footera