Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2015 4:22 pm  #91

Re: CarpeDiem: My Journey

This is why I am going to therapy. But in order to get help I have to repeat this story and dig deep in what the issue is. I have put it off for too long and tried to help myself. I have always felt like therapy is for crazy people, but I have gone back to feeling down after finding out about the rebound that I couldn't do it anymore and it as the last straw for me. I'm going because I am tired of holding on to this resentment, I want to be able to healthily let it the **** go. Im tired and I want to be happy. I have tried on my own and I can't do it anymore thats why I am seeking help.

Everyone here has helped me immensley, when I first got here I got out of my funk and i started to progress immensley, but I may have felt great on the outside but wasn't feeling it on the inside entirely, it was like I was wearing a veil. what destroyed me was the rebound. and though i may have portrayed my happiness here I wasn't 100% there.

Thats why i made this decision. I am doing it for me, to hopefully be able to make myself happy! I am looking into talking to someone else perhaps who is a better fit. I did feel a lot of relief after talking to the first therapist and finally being told that i need to stop blaming myself, and see my worth,

I want to be happy again, I was doing great like I said, everyone was rooting for me and I went back.

Like I said, I am ashamed of myself because I had progressed so well with Cherished help, and I want to succeed immensley this time. This is why I am doing this, not for him, not for anybody, but for ME, to find ME, and make ME happy. I will get out of this.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/13/2015 4:46 pm)

8/14/2015 12:21 am  #92

You really do need to find your self worth again. There's nothing to blame yourself for. It's great you are seeking help that gives you relief, and perhaps when you are feeling a little better you can wipe your slate and begin again. There is never ever a reason to feel ashamed of ones self. Ever. You are wonderful and beautiful and worthy of all the love and happiness you could possibly imagine. Your heart just has to be open enough to recieve it, and that will happen with a little time and a whole lot of self-love. You'll be just fine, we're all here for you 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/15/2015 4:38 am  #93

I talk to a new therapist and this guy is great and when I brought up LOA he was supportive of it as long as it was positive.

Unfortunately, he said the same thing about my ex. I am not the issue, its him. I learned a lot and I feel great.

I don't know what the future holds but I have to close this chapter of my life. My ex isn't a healthy person for me, and has a lot of problems within himself. He is a toxic person. therapy makes you realize a lot of things about yourself. I have finally stopped dwelling on the past, I am slowly now finally being able to erase all these pains that he cause me, this therapist is truly helping me.

Found out I am a person with a big heart who tries to help and change people who don't want to be saved. And that's my issue and why I haven't been able to let go.

It felt like a giant load was taken off my shoulders.

As far as my ex goes, I am leaving him behind and am going on this new journey of self love and discovery. I don't know what the future holds but at this present time, but I have to find myself and be the best person of me. And if it's meant to be it'll be.

I do know at some point, my ex will regret and realize letting me go was a huge mistake and I have no doubt in that.

It's time to be selfish, and fall in love with myself again and I am so happy to be restarting this journey.

Thank you guys on this forum, I am going to continue posting as how my therapy is going. I am beyond happy I finally found this new therapist and have done this. I am going to find love, and it'll be with myself.

Thank you guys. This journey will have bumps but I have all of you here as well to pick me up.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/15/2015 4:45 am)

8/15/2015 4:46 am  #94

Finding unconditional love for yourself is what we are all here for- it's the path to enlightenment, and what we are truly all seeking. So happy you're feeling better 😘

Feel it in your soul..

8/15/2015 4:51 am  #95

I am not 100% but I have so much hope that he is going to help me.

And that's all we need, is faith and believing in ourselves. And I know in my heart this was one the greatest things I am doing for myself and I am proud of myself for making this step.

I know God/the Universe knows what's best and in my case it'll bring me what is best for me and it could well be him. Who knows. I am holding onto my faith. I am excited.

8/15/2015 6:16 am  #96

CarpeDiem wrote:

I am not 100% but I have so much hope that he is going to help me.

And that's all we need, is faith and believing in ourselves. And I know in my heart this was one the greatest things I am doing for myself and I am proud of myself for making this step.

I know God/the Universe knows what's best and in my case it'll bring me what is best for me and it could well be him. Who knows. I am holding onto my faith. I am excited.

We can say that we had the same journey with a bit of diffrence.
1 month after the breakup I saw a therapist and she helped me a lot to find joy in my life and to focus again in my work.
She told me the same thing about my love that he is toxic and that he has to see a therapist and that he is afraid of engagement.. And she made me hypnosis to attract the best partner for me.
After finishing seeing her, I did 5 sessions and it helped me a lot .
But 2 months after finishing the therapy I discovered the secret I rralised that the break up was a result of my fears. As a believer, we may be haven't the same religion background but I begin to see ckearly what God is telling me all the time: "lord said pray to me and I accept all your prayers "
It's all a matter of faith.
So for me it becomes as a challenge, those who succeded to bring their ex back. For sure, they had "more faith than me " (for now)
I want to find faith and God, and this journey to get him back in fact I see it  as a journey to get my faith back to get me back, not just a relationship that I want to have with him.
Now it's up to you to make the choice that makes you happy.
Good luck and love love love for all of you 😘

Last edited by sweetheart (8/15/2015 6:23 am)

8/17/2015 5:01 pm  #97

This is something so small but guys, I finally now have people I can call friends.

I have been on here saying how lonely I was since coming here. I have been asking the universe to bring back my friends who disappeared to apologizing to me (most have come back into my life and we have a better relationship now)

But this girl from work since meeting me has made me feel so special. She invites me to hang out and makes me feel welcomed. yesterday someone from her group of friends got my number and since has been inviting me to hang out with their group often.

This girl and her group of friends literally are making me feel so welcomed and these are the kinds of people I have wanted.

Im happy, I am destroying my loneliness that I have felt. One of my desires has come true. Thank you.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/17/2015 8:45 pm)

8/18/2015 4:20 am  #98

Perfect!  This is wonderful 😊

Feel it in your soul..

8/20/2015 2:44 am  #99

So... Kissed someone today 😁
Do I feel bad about it... Pssh, I can do what I want. Lol, the guy told me I was sexy ;) felt nice feeling appreciated. I got complimented left  and right today by a few guys.

Really not focusing on my love. Been really really selfish and just focusing on me. Like I said I have let go and just letting the universe bring it back to me. I am doing me, therapist is really helping me see what I need to change and he's helping me heal. I really no longer am pinning for him, I know my worth and my value. Not waiting around for him at all and just really doing me. I visualize here and there and just let it be. He'll soon realize that I am the best, I have trust.

If he comes back great and I don't mind if someone better comes along. I DESERVE THE BEST and deserve to be happy and treated right.

If it's someone better why would I complain. I will be happy.

I am happy with how things are going, and I hope I can continue this way.

I now have new friends, finally doing things I couldn't do before that he didn't like or if he wasn't there, and am really pushing myself to do so many things.

Its all about ME.

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/20/2015 2:56 am)

8/20/2015 3:29 am  #100

Wow, so happy to hear this! 😊

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera