Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2016 1:02 am  #1

Scripting

Today was the day that I had been manifesting. Finally, all of my visualizations have finally come to manifest. I finally got the Β " I miss you, can we talk" text. It came completely out of the blue, I looked down at my phone to check the time, and there it was. Those six words that I had visualized, that I, myself had manifested through positive thinking and acting as if they were going to be sent. I knew that they would be, I had faith. I took a couple minutes to really think about what was actually happening, I was elated , the universe had delivered exactly what I wanted and in the right time and right place. I responded back to the text, simply with , "of course." Now we have plans to meet up next week for a cup of coffee and to talk. It's true that you can have your hearts desire, you just have to ask, believe and receiveΒ 

2/18/2016 5:20 am  #2

Re: Scripting

Fantastic, amazing news! I love it when manifestations slip into your reality, it feels so easy and beautiful!

So amazing that you literally brought into being the exact words you wanted to hear. This is the start of a great journey for you.

2/18/2016 6:20 am  #3

Congratulations! You must be over the moon thrilled. Keep us informed on your process

2/18/2016 7:24 am  #4

That's awesome! How long were you visualizing for this text?

Thoughts become things.

2/18/2016 11:02 am  #5

It's a shame a few people will skip over this thread because there's been lots about scripting recently – but this is a huge, beautiful success story!

Last edited by pectinase (2/18/2016 11:02 am)

2/18/2016 11:29 am  #6

Oh this was a script lol

Thoughts become things.

2/18/2016 4:51 pm  #7

I had a rough day at work today so it was really nice when my guy texted me. He said he was coming by and couldn't wait to see me. I told him I had a hard day and he told me he was sorry and he was going to give me a massage. He loves doing that. I went home and he got there around the same time. He gave me a kiss and started telling me about his day. We talked about a wedding we are both wanting to go to that is out of state in May. I was able to get it off but he said he is not sure yet. It was so nice to just lay there and relax and watch tv. We had the window open because it was so nice and breezy today. Laying there with him was so nice and I look forward to coming home to him everyday even when j don't see him it just nice knowing he is in my life and there for me no matter what πŸ˜ƒ.

2/18/2016 7:59 pm  #8

Sam wrote:

You guys, I'm pretty sure this was just a script. πŸ˜‹

What do you mean? What's a script?

2/18/2016 8:25 pm  #9

That's what I did love it lol

Board footera