Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2016 10:32 pm  #61

Re: I am feeling down

So I told the guy that I was not looking for anything serious and of course he was disappointed but thanked me for my honesty. I told him I dont think its fair if i was not honest to him he doesnt deserve to be a rebound or anything. At the current moment I cannot help but slightly wonder am I just being silly and passing up other guys for someone that I dont have right now when idk what he is doing? Granted I remember what i did last year and keep trying to focus on that. I also try to remember that it does not matter what he is doing at the current moment. This was just a thought I was expressing. Does anyone else have that thought?

2/17/2016 11:55 pm  #62

I've seen your posts on Lanie's forum and now here.  You obsess about this guy, then get all crazy and text him with a needy and desperate energy.  But at the same t ime, you say you're being positive etc.  I was once like you.  No bull.  Except I would drink and email him which would push him away further.  YOU ARE PUSHING HIM AWAY.  You need to stop now.  I highly suggest you get Rory Raye's Reconnect your Relationship cd's and listen immediately.   You need to get a grip on your emotions, your fear and your desperation.  Along with LOA, you might be able to fix this.  Men hate needy and desperate.   Rory will teach you how to NOT do that.  Please get the cd.  You have gotten a ton of advice on these forums, yet you aren't listening.  You have got to work on you Pronto or you're going to lose him.  He's already at 75% .  If you stop now, you havever a chance at 100% again.  But if you dont fix YOU, that percentage is going to go down.   I know what I'm talking about.  I was you!!!   I lost the guy btw.  I'm glad now, but I pushed him away and lost him.  It's your choice.

2/18/2016 12:05 am  #63

I haven't texted him today. I feel better today I really like the feeling I have today. i am just going to go with the feeling i have now Β its very mellow and chill. I have done the technique but dont expect anything from it right now its fine. Β Like I said in my previous post I manifested this last year I can do it again. I am actually very chill right now i m not unhappy its just a calm feeling. I do not have the money to spend to buy that. There is no might fix this I will fix this.. oh but i did not chat him directly the picture of the chocolate i snap chatted it to my story everyone can see that and you can see who views your story. If he or anyone saids anything its no big i just got chocolate at work so did everyone else. I just meant it would be kinda nice for him to be jealous I did not send him anything directly and I dont plan to. Like I said I like the feeling today I like being mellow and what has been working for me today and last night is thinking time is no obstacle and i like how i was before and so did everyone else. Also I manifested stuff like him coming back before I can again. I plan to keep this mellow attitude with all i have. And like Sam said the beauty of LOA is that you always have mutliple chances to change this no matter how many times you messed it up ( i think it was Sam). I am not worried.

Last edited by confused1077 (2/18/2016 12:08 am)

2/18/2016 10:33 am  #64

The beauty of LOA is that any day at any time this stuff can manifest and that is where I do not feel panic. Its coming I just dont know when. its like a birthday presentΒ 

Board footera