Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2016 4:53 am  #1

Abraham Hicks

I was recommended by some of you guys to hear what Abraham has to say about the Law Of Attraction, as I am getting more in depth into her lectures she constantly talks about Esther. Who is Esther? I am a bit confused if whether they are the same person or it's a partner. Also, why does she detach herself from Esther?

If you guys could give me more information about her I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

2/18/2016 5:14 am  #2

Re: Abraham Hicks

From wikipedia, which explains it better than I could:

" Abraham is a group of entities that are "interpreted" by Esther Hicks. Abraham have described themselves as "a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension." They have also said, "We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions." Abraham has said through Esther that whenever one feels moments of great love, exhilaration, or pure joy, that is the energy of Source, and that is who Abraham "is"."Jerry and Esther never used the word channeling," Abraham clarifies. "It is used when applied to them, but they have never used it, because it means many things of which they are not, you see.""

That's why 'Esther' often refers to 'Esther' in the third person – because she's speaking as Abraham. It takes a bit of getting used to.

Last edited by pectinase (2/18/2016 5:14 am)

2/18/2016 5:17 am  #3

pectinase wrote:

From wikipedia, which explains it better than I could:

" Abraham is a group of entities that are "interpreted" by Esther Hicks. Abraham have described themselves as "a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension." They have also said, "We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions." Abraham has said through Esther that whenever one feels moments of great love, exhilaration, or pure joy, that is the energy of Source, and that is who Abraham "is"."Jerry and Esther never used the word channeling," Abraham clarifies. "It is used when applied to them, but they have never used it, because it means many things of which they are not, you see.""

That's why 'Esther' often refers to 'Esther' in the third person – because she's speaking as Abraham. It takes a bit of getting used to.

Woah! That sounds scary

2/18/2016 8:33 am  #4

Its kinda like esther is a sychic and can call forth non physical to speak through her body

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/18/2016 8:34 am  #5

I was so confused too when I first started reading their books... Only when I joined the forum I understood what was going on! Haha

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

Board footera