Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2016 5:12 am  #1

Manifestation - not Ex, but..

Back in january I read a book by BΓ€rbel Mohr, a german LoA author. She wrote of something like a soulmate list and that she ordered her guys to a specific date. I don't really like setting a date to a manifestation, but in that moment I just sent a small intention to the universe that I want a guy by Valentine's day. After that I thought that I should choose an other date, because I wanted to forget the order. So I chose the week after Valentine's Day for my manifestation. I still wanted my ex back, but I thought some male attention would be nice and would support my desire to get my ex back. I wasn't attached to the idea of a new guy, because I just started to enjoy being single.
In the beginning of february I joined a dating website just for fun. I hoped I would make some new friends. I met a guy there who I thought was an idiot, because one night he got drunk and wrote mean things to me (not that bad, but enough of a reason to cut off contact with someone you texted with just for a few days). What he said had nothing to do with me, it was just his frustration about some other women. So I decided to not let me get down by this and not take it personally. That was a huge step for me and has shown me how much I've grown.
After that incident, I said to him that he has no longer a chance with me. Besides he wanted a relationship, I wanted a friendship. I don't know really why, but we didn't stop texting. I wasn't what he searched for but he wrote one message after the other and I replied. After a few days he said he wanted to meet me, because he wanted to make sure that I'm not the one for him. I'm very busy with university atm, so I put him off and said that it would take 2 weeks until I'm able to meet up with him. But then something happened and I had a free evening on which I wanted to go to an event, but didn't want to go alone. I thought this guy was just annoying and after meeting me he would leave me alone. So I ask him to join me at the event (no romantic context and he knew that). We met, we walked through the rain at night and talked for hours. It was the day before Valentine's Day and we said goodbye at 1:30 in the early morning of Valentine's Day! We both wanted to meet up again.

After that day he became a bit flirty. I had another date on Valentine's Day and felt bad about it because I started to like the other guy. Fortunatelly, my Valetine's date was hell and I was home nearly 40 minutes after the beginning. ;D Since then I can't get him out of my head. I'm in love! And I think he feels not so different, because he started to be a little jealous because of the other men I write with.

Long story short, I got my manifestation nearly on Valentine's day and we will meet again this weekend, maybe this time in a romantic context. So I hope for a kiss in the exact timeframe I ordered a guy.

But that is not the only manifestation. I thought about my ex vey much since october, so I put a lot of energy in it and I got a funny manifestation related to my new guy. He is an engineer (like my ex), works for an agency (like my ex), lives in a forest some kilometers afar from the next village (like my ex) what isn't that common in Germany. He never made his homework at school (like my ex) because he was to much in videogames (like my ex). He comes from the same federal state my ex comes from and he likes the same cabaret artist. He is the first guy I met after the breakup - so I think it is funny how much alike my ex he is. LoA in action.
Β 

Last edited by Sanshi (2/18/2016 5:13 am)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/18/2016 8:26 am  #2

Re: Manifestation - not Ex, but..

Aww thats lovely Sanshi, could be a start of a beautiful love story! πŸ˜‰ πŸ’–

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

2/18/2016 9:31 am  #3

This is marvelous Sanshi.. do have some fun with it and get everything you choose to have.

2/18/2016 9:38 am  #4

You never know what God and the universe have planned for us. Enjoy it! As long as you are happy, you might have met your soulmate and haven't realized it in this new guy. You never know how things work out. Be grateful and enjoy your positive vibrations. So very happy for you

Last edited by DumpedinSept (2/18/2016 10:32 am)

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera