Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2016 4:57 pm  #1

HUGE update

Well I had been practicing visualization and stuff. I was walking around the lake today listening to Veronica's youtube videos when lo and behold my love's car was parked there. Her and her 3 yr old son were walking around the lake as well.

We crossed paths. She didnt even look at me or say a word to me. I said "Hey look who it is!" with a chipper voice. Her son called me "hey daddy! daddy!"..

She just grabbed his hand and told him to come on and kept on walking by me. It was very awkward.

Ugh this kinda hurts and I am in a bad mood now. Yes I bumped into her but it was not what I expected at all.
Also, I must say I wasnt that physically attracted to her when I saw her this time.

How can someone be so cold to you when you spent 3 years with them? It has been less than 2 months since the break up. Within those 2 months she has been dating this other guy (another what the crap moment) and told me he knows what she wants/needs. One of the 2 months was her leading me on with texts, emails and snapchats as if she still wanted to be with me. Strung me along until she found a replacement.

Yeah I think I should be done with this woman. I deserve better.

Last edited by Craigd88 (2/17/2016 5:00 pm)

Thoughts become things.

2/17/2016 5:07 pm  #2

Re: HUGE update

Sam wrote:

The universe works in mysterious ways! You must assume that everything that happens is a step towards your desire, even if it doesn't seem like it, because there's no way for you to know what's going on behind the scenes.

If you want to go more general, that's great! Focus on love and making yourself happy. You'll notice wonderful things coming your way almost instantly. When you're in a good mood, milk it! Enjoy all the little things. Soon there will be tons of women chasing you, including your ex! And then you can take your pick.

Funny thing is, I am not so sure I want her back now. It may be more of an ego thing than anything else at this point. I think I can definitely find better than her lol.
Β 

Thoughts become things.

2/17/2016 5:24 pm  #3

Sam wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Sam wrote:

The universe works in mysterious ways! You must assume that everything that happens is a step towards your desire, even if it doesn't seem like it, because there's no way for you to know what's going on behind the scenes.

If you want to go more general, that's great! Focus on love and making yourself happy. You'll notice wonderful things coming your way almost instantly. When you're in a good mood, milk it! Enjoy all the little things. Soon there will be tons of women chasing you, including your ex! And then you can take your pick.

Funny thing is, I am not so sure I want her back now. It may be more of an ego thing than anything else at this point. I think I can definitely find better than her lol.
Β 

Well, just remember that you only attract what you're vibrating! That includes her behavior. Keep this in mind for the future when others don't treat you so nice. It all comes from within, so if you get your vibe up consistently then you'll only experience wonderful things.
Β 

Well all week I have been very calm, peaceful, sending love and light to her, and thankful about having her. I was the one who was chipper today and she totally blew me off as a stranger. I mean, I raised her kid since 8mo old! And she treated me like a complete stranger today!

Maybe this places a seed in her heart and mind...maybe.. IDK what to think about this. I dont know if I want to continue using LOA on her or use it to attract someone better who is out there. I am so confused and torn right now lol.
Β 

Thoughts become things.

2/17/2016 5:32 pm  #4

What works for me is the affirmation, "I am attracting ______ into my life, or someone better."

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/17/2016 5:51 pm  #5

Sometimes you can tell yourself that you're chipper, calm, peaceful, but that doesn't mean that's where your vibration is at in the moment. Yes doing affirmations will change that, but at first just saying the words won't magically make you different. I can tell from your posts and messages you still have some discord in your vibration, which obviously resulted in her mean behavior towards you. At least you attracted crossing paths with her, now just focus on raising your vibration.

2/17/2016 6:08 pm  #6

TheGiver wrote:

Sometimes you can tell yourself that you're chipper, calm, peaceful, but that doesn't mean that's where your vibration is at in the moment. Yes doing affirmations will change that, but at first just saying the words won't magically make you different. I can tell from your posts and messages you still have some discord in your vibration, which obviously resulted in her mean behavior towards you. At least you attracted crossing paths with her, now just focus on raising your vibration.

Please tell me how I can change that then. Obviously my faith is strong seeing that we have crossed paths but I want it to be a good meet up!

Thoughts become things.

2/17/2016 6:17 pm  #7

It's all the things I told you in my PM to you. It takes time. You can't rush it; you just have to be patient. Start seeing the good in life. Have confidence in yourself. Go out and do fun things with your life. Relax. Just be a positive force to be around. LOA is largely an emotion-based process so it's something you kind of just have to feel out for yourself.

Board footera