Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2016 11:23 am  #11

Re: Success!!!

This gives me lots of hope! Awesome story.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/17/2016 11:59 am  #12

Congratulations!! This gives me faith, thank you so much for posting. I'm so happy you got your success story

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/17/2016 12:03 pm  #13

MorganRose wrote:

My journey has been so crazy. Anyone that followed saw that I gave up on Austin when I basically had him because it seemed that his addiction resurfaced.

Firstly, he's SOBER. He sees someone and went to a short term rehab when I wasn't talking to him.

He called me at 2 am. We spoke for three hours, guys. My friend came in and heard me. He's 52. He goes, "That's your dude. That's your ******* dude. He's your soulmate." And my friend doesn't even believe in that stuff. ❀️ Anyway, Aust just got a second job and is starting college.

He called to say he missed me but that I've always been the love of his life. He'd do anything for me a dour beautiful son. We talked until the sun rose when we both had to go to work at 8 am haha

Any other guy I talked to is no more now. I have my dude. I have my forever.

Yessssssss. I am happy for you... Lets dance. Carlton dance? Ha ha

2/17/2016 12:20 pm  #14

Leli wrote:

MorganRose wrote:

My journey has been so crazy. Anyone that followed saw that I gave up on Austin when I basically had him because it seemed that his addiction resurfaced.

Firstly, he's SOBER. He sees someone and went to a short term rehab when I wasn't talking to him.

He called me at 2 am. We spoke for three hours, guys. My friend came in and heard me. He's 52. He goes, "That's your dude. That's your ******* dude. He's your soulmate." And my friend doesn't even believe in that stuff. ❀️ Anyway, Aust just got a second job and is starting college.

He called to say he missed me but that I've always been the love of his life. He'd do anything for me a dour beautiful son. We talked until the sun rose when we both had to go to work at 8 am haha

Lol @ Carlton dance..
Β 

Last edited by Berryluv (2/17/2016 12:20 pm)

2/17/2016 12:30 pm  #15

Really amazing this site members have been posting one success story after another. Its contagious!

Very happy for you yay!

2/17/2016 2:33 pm  #16

Berryluv wrote:

Ohhh MorganRose... the lovely MorganRose...of course you have your man.. you had him all along and you knew it. I am so overjoyed in sharing your success that you had in you all along..

Β 

Thank you for believing in us. πŸ€—

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

2/17/2016 2:36 pm  #17

Leli wrote:

MorganRose wrote:

Β 
Lol πŸ˜‚

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

2/17/2016 3:14 pm  #18

Hi Morgan, I have read some of your posts but was so happy to read this post.Β  I wish you and your family the very best.Β 

2/17/2016 3:52 pm  #19

This is beautiful! Congratulations πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/17/2016 4:03 pm  #20

Fantastic so happy for you

Board footera