Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 10:20 pm  #1

He texted me please help

He texted me to apologize & then (im being VERY NICE about everything hes saying) said the cruelest things anyones ever said to me but ive been seeing GOOD universe signs?
Hes saying i did not have **** on his ex and stuff. Help?

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/16/2016 10:25 pm  #2

Re: He texted me please help

Please im begging

2/16/2016 10:35 pm  #3

Sam wrote:

Stop talking to him.

Agree with Sam! again haha! yeah just ignore him don't text him back my lover had sent me a message a week ago saying sorry and I just ignored it and didn't even open the message. Don't make yourself always available to him. I would say only text him back if you have an inspired action to do so from the universe or when he really wants to make thing work again. I read in a book it is good to give them time to miss you. Of course everyones situation is different during the process my lover always initiated contact and I never forced the situation or texted her first however there was a pattern that when we would text wwe would get to a few messages and she wouldnt ever text back until days or a week later so then I had to do the opposite of what I noticed wasnt working so one day she asked me for a favor and I didnt open or repsond to the message then a few days later sh was saying sorrying for being in and out and I again didnt reply because I dont always want to be available to her for her convinece or do her favors and just take advantage of me so make sure to have standards and respect yourself that way. Thenn I know she will evenually miss me and wonder what I am doing and everything else. Even though my lover did message me I just didnt feel the need to answer back. I am just going to let the universe take care of the HOW or WHEN.

Last edited by Angellynn (2/16/2016 10:42 pm)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/16/2016 10:38 pm  #4

Angellynn wrote:

Sam wrote:

Stop talking to him.

Agree with Sam! again haha! yeah just ignore him don't text him back my lover had sent me a message a week ago saying sorry and I just ignored it and didn't even open the message. Don't make yourself always available to him. I would say only text him back if you have an inspired action to do so from the universe or when he really wants to make thing work again. I read in a book it is good to give them time to miss you.

Things are kinda salty now because i fought back oops but ok lol ill do that

2/16/2016 10:44 pm  #5

LovelyinK wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

Sam wrote:

Stop talking to him.

Agree with Sam! again haha! yeah just ignore him don't text him back my lover had sent me a message a week ago saying sorry and I just ignored it and didn't even open the message. Don't make yourself always available to him. I would say only text him back if you have an inspired action to do so from the universe or when he really wants to make thing work again. I read in a book it is good to give them time to miss you.

Things are kinda salty now because i fought back oops but ok lol ill do that

lol, its okay it happens now you know! Same thing happened to me too! but it is okay once he notices you arent replying or texting him anymore he will start to wonder and be curious
Β 

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/17/2016 1:25 am  #6

Angellynn wrote:

Sam wrote:

Stop talking to him.

Agree with Sam! again haha! yeah just ignore him don't text him back my lover had sent me a message a week ago saying sorry and I just ignored it and didn't even open the message. Don't make yourself always available to him. I would say only text him back if you have an inspired action to do so from the universe or when he really wants to make thing work again. I read in a book it is good to give them time to miss you. Of course everyones situation is different during the process my lover always initiated contact and I never forced the situation or texted her first however there was a pattern that when we would text wwe would get to a few messages and she wouldnt ever text back until days or a week later so then I had to do the opposite of what I noticed wasnt working so one day she asked me for a favor and I didnt open or repsond to the message then a few days later sh was saying sorrying for being in and out and I again didnt reply because I dont always want to be available to her for her convinece or do her favors and just take advantage of me so make sure to have standards and respect yourself that way. Thenn I know she will evenually miss me and wonder what I am doing and everything else. Even though my lover did message me I just didnt feel the need to answer back. I am just going to let the universe take care of the HOW or WHEN.

Aww my guy's been seenzoning me and I've been in a real low mood so it's been hard on me haha.
Β 

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/17/2016 1:45 am  #7

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

Sam wrote:

Stop talking to him.

Aww my guy's been seenzoning me and I've been in a real low mood so it's been hard on me haha.
Β 

its okay! It will get better.

Board footera