Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 10:43 pm  #1

Hmm....

So my darling has been really upset because this would have been around the time when we moved in when he first made a set plan for us. But because of everything that happened he started saying how he can't see a future with me. Somehow I feel like he can.

The way he is getting upset about us not moving in together this month makes me think about how he still thinks about having a future with me. Even though he said he can't see one with me. Am I right to feel as though he really does still want a future with me even though he says otherwise? I mean to get that upset over it, it's a way of longing for it to still happen in a sense.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/16/2016 10:57 pm  #2

Re: Hmm....

Sam wrote:

You have got to start thinking like a deliberate creator.

I'm trying to do that. I read that you have to look at the good in the bad. He said he can't see a future with me, but yet he is still upset that we didn't move in together this month. The good I see in that is that he really does want a future with me still.

2/16/2016 11:34 pm  #3

Sam wrote:

But you always talk about him as if he is separate from you. Are you a reactor or a creator? His behavior towards you is a reflection of what's active in your vibration, always. You're in control. Stop forgetting that every time something goes wrong. You can turn it around, you've done it time and time again. The answers you're looking for, you already have.

That's the PositivityReigns I know
Β 

2/16/2016 11:39 pm  #4

Sam wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Sam wrote:

You have got to start thinking like a deliberate creator.

I'm trying to do that. I read that you have to look at the good in the bad. He said he can't see a future with me, but yet he is still upset that we didn't move in together this month. The good I see in that is that he really does want a future with me still.

But you always talk about him as if he is separate from you. Are you a reactor or a creator? His behavior towards you is a reflection of what's active in your vibration, always. You're in control. Stop forgetting that every time something goes wrong. You can turn it around, you've done it time and time again. The answers you're looking for, you already have.

I decided to try scripting a scenario where we are living together and trying to make our room more cozy.

Board footera