Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 3:59 am  #1

Struggling - self love

I'm struggling with self love. I'm finding it so hard!
Right now my housemates are ignoring me completely and just talking to each other in Chinese and J doesn't seem to want to talk to me as well as other people

2/16/2016 4:33 am  #2

Re: Struggling - self love

i m new..but i ll advice u to take a long breath and try to stay calm as much as u can..use your visualizations to improve the situation u r into..in the morning when u get up..tell urself todays be gonna awesome...today is going to be wonderful day...when u go to bed..say thanks..i got to learn something today...dont say it in sarcasm..say it would have mean some good to me...and sleep..while dreaming of ur desire...

if ur ex is ur desire..think of him/her with u..talking and calming u down..u ll feel better.....and with ur people around..always smile...and send them love..they ll change....

works for me..should work for u...

much love..
mayank

2/16/2016 7:17 am  #3

It just takes time. I listen to Abraham hicks a lot and it helps. It has nothing to do with you just about the vibration you are letting off. Are you in China perchance?

2/16/2016 8:57 am  #4

Bellecat wrote:

I'm struggling with self love. I'm finding it so hard!
Right now my housemates are ignoring me completely and just talking to each other in Chinese and J doesn't seem to want to talk to me as well as other people

It will bother you as much as you notice thing like this around you. Better bring your focus towards things you enjoy. Go out, give yourself a nice break and then look for something good around you. Sometimes it happens when we make our friends center of our life, Everyone seems busy and it feels they're ignoring us but as you will keep yourself busy and forget about about them...things will start changing.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

2/16/2016 12:33 pm  #5

Hi Bellecat,

I've been through a similar experience in college, and soon enough I got so sick and tired of my friends' constant negativity that I looked within myself and realized I deserved better friends and my shyness was holding me back. But my desire for better friends was stronger than my fear of rejection, and thanks to a few prayers, visualization for confidence, and trial and error - I made some really nice friends in class.

When it comes to self-love, here's what helps me:

1. Relax and listen to your heart, really listen to what it's trying to tell you and follow it. When we're blocked from our own heart and feelings, we lose touch with ourselves, our identity becomes tied to this world and what others think of us, but the answer is in the heart, as esoteric as that may sound.

2. What are you most passionate about? Really focus on what makes you feel alive, passionate, excited, confident, like life is meaningful and fun....Now what action can you take now to do something like that? For example, if writing a book is your passion, make time for it today.

3. Do stuff that makes you feel good about you like exercising, writing, reading a good book, enjoying nature, helping people....do the the stuff that makes you feel like you had a wonderful day when you go to bed at night.

It can be hard to go from feeling so down to feeling so good about yourself so just try to find better feeling thoughts about you right now. Back in the day, when feeling blue, I just couldn't be happy thinking "I am happy now" because it was faking happiness, it was too big of a vibrational jump. So then I'd think "OK, it's true, I feel sad right now, but we've felt sad before and always found a way to feel better." That thought felt more true and good, so I focused on that and let better-feeling thoughts build up and keep going.

Β 

Board footera