Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 8:06 am  #1

Detachment

I know I already made a post about letting go, but as I've read some of the success stories it's really made me wonder if that's what my problem is. I am doing things for me, and am really enjoying the time I've had to myself while I await my guy to return.

But I still think about him. Everyday. Not all day, mostly when I return home from work and my mind isn't so focused on work anymore. I think positive things about him, things like what we'd do when we're together, things we'd talk about, etc.

What have been some ways that have been helpful for you to truly detach? I hope this the last blockage to receiving him. I did his surname last night, so I'm getting signs from the universe.

Thanks in advance for the input

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowย if you're still thinking about yesterday

ย 

2/16/2016 8:46 am  #2

Re: Detachment

Yes ย  the same for me ย  ย I would also love to hear some inputs ย ย 

2/16/2016 11:46 am  #3

big_blue wrote:

I know I already made a post about letting go, but as I've read some of the success stories it's really made me wonder if that's what my problem is. I am doing things for me, and am really enjoying the time I've had to myself while I await my guy to return.

But I still think about him. Everyday. Not all day, mostly when I return home from work and my mind isn't so focused on work anymore. I think positive things about him, things like what we'd do when we're together, things we'd talk about, etc.

What have been some ways that have been helpful for you to truly detach? I hope this the last blockage to receiving him. I did his surname last night, so I'm getting signs from the universe.

Thanks in advance for the input

I'm similar position....

Moved on ....but still think of ex everyday...in a light..positive way

Not sure if you have to completely forget her before you have done enough detachment etc

2/16/2016 12:12 pm  #4

When I was manifesting straight A's, I visualized myself getting straight A's, walking into class feeling confident, and doing my exams like James Bond taking out the bad guys. I listened to upbeat music and visualized for 10-15 minutes or for however long until I felt relaxed and confident, studied my notes, and repeated all night long, visualizing a lot. On the day of my final exam, I still had time left to visualize but I just couldn't be bothered. I was sick of visualizing and I didn't even want to think about it after the exam either. Hell, I couldn't even be bothered to go over my notes like everyone else before class. I just had a feeling that everything would work out and all I need to do is relax. After the exam, I felt relaxed and good about it. I said to myself "Eh, even if I don't get straight A's, I still feel it in my heart that I have it. And that's enough for me." I still wanted it, but the want wasn't as powerful as the feeling of having it. To me, that's what detachment feels like - you have so much faith that your desire is being taken care of that the subject makes you feel good, relaxed, confident....And yes, I got straight A's, even one for a class I thought was impossible for me to get an A in after bombing the midterm.Often, we think that we can't be happy until we have what we want and we also think we have let go but how can that be when we still sometimes think of what we want with doubt and fear? So I think detachment naturally comes when we have focused our better-feeling thoughtsย  on a goal so much that we feel so positively about it, that we have the feeling in our heart and body that it's being taken care of. So detachment doesn't mean to stop desiring something (not to me), it means to go from feeling lack to feeling like you have it now, and that feeling is so sufficient for you that you can relax and feel good about it. For more on this, please read:

http://www.applythelawofattraction.com/neville-goddard-letting/

http://www.deliberateblog.com/2012/11/08/dear-loa-what-exactly-do-we-have-to-let-go-of-and-why/

ย 

2/16/2016 12:22 pm  #5

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

When I was manifesting straight A's, I visualized myself getting straight A's, walking into class feeling confident, and doing my exams like James Bond taking out the bad guys. I listened to upbeat music and visualized for 10-15 minutes or for however long until I felt relaxed and confident, studied my notes, and repeated all night long, visualizing a lot. On the day of my final exam, I still had time left to visualize but I just couldn't be bothered. I was sick of visualizing and I didn't even want to think about it after the exam either. Hell, I couldn't even be bothered to go over my notes like everyone else before class. I just had a feeling that everything would work out and all I need to do is relax. After the exam, I felt relaxed and good about it. I said to myself "Eh, even if I don't get straight A's, I still feel it in my heart that I have it. And that's enough for me." I still wanted it, but the want wasn't as powerful as the feeling of having it. To me, that's what detachment feels like - you have so much faith that your desire is being taken care of that the subject makes you feel good, relaxed, confident....And yes, I got straight A's, even one for a class I thought was impossible for me to get an A in after bombing the midterm.Often, we think that we can't be happy until we have what we want and we also think we have let go but how can that be when we still sometimes think of what we want with doubt and fear? So I think detachment naturally comes when we have focused our better-feeling thoughtsย  on a goal so much that we feel so positively about it, that we have the feeling in our heart and body that it's being taken care of. So detachment doesn't mean to stop desiring something (not to me), it means to go from feeling lack to feeling like you have it now, and that feeling is so sufficient for you that you can relax and feel good about it. For more on this, please read:

http://www.applythelawofattraction.com/neville-goddard-letting/

http://www.deliberateblog.com/2012/11/08/dear-loa-what-exactly-do-we-have-to-let-go-of-and-why/

ย 

Fantastic....

Very well put....easy to understand the way you've explained it

Thanks for sharing

2/16/2016 12:28 pm  #6

Exactly Roosevelt. I loved to know your experience about getting A's. Thanks for sharing.

๐Ÿ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.๐Ÿ’•

Board footera