Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2016 2:24 am  #1

Your Mind is the Universal Mind -- long post alert

This was asked by Colonel Roosevelt in one of my threads and I thought I'd create a separate thread about this. 

I have already privately written about the concept of the Universal Mind because while doing my readings, I had A LOT of AHA moments  and I decided to embark on connecting all my AHA moments by by writing them all down. 

THE UNIVERSAL MIND

The Universal Mind has all kinds of names – God, Allah, Supreme Being, Higher Power, the Unified Field, etc .These names, however, all aptly describe what this third aspect of mind is, namely the Ultimate Source, the eternal and limitless well-spring of every single reality that you can ever  conceive.

In fact, you, me and every human being on this planet – not to mention everything that is around us, living and non-living – originated from the Universal Mind through our “Individual Consciousness.”

And it is our Individual Consciousness that enables the Universal Mind to create the reality we desire.

CHARACTERISTICS OF THE UNIVERSAL MIND 

As the source of all things, the Universal Mind has three main characteristics: omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.

The Universal Mind is omniscient, which means it has complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, understanding of all things. It is omnipresent, it is present everywhere, in every atom, in animal, in every plant, in every tangible and intangible, in every living and non-living things. It is also present in every one of us, in every part, and in every cell of our bodies. It is present everywhere in its ENTIRETY at all times. It is omnipotent, which means having very great or unlimited authority and power. It has all power over all things at all times and in all ways. 

The Universal Mind is All-Present Everywhere at All Times

The universal mind is all-present in anything and everything in us and around us, including those that our senses cannot perceive. Everything is one with Universal Mind. Everything is its center. Any plants, animals, rocks, trees, buildings, mountains, are centers of the Universal Mind.  This means that YOU are a center of the Universal Mind. You are a center of creation. You are the Universal Mind in its entirety through your mind (conscious and subconscious) 

And because you and the Universal Mind are one and the same, you possess ALL the qualities of the Universal Mind: you are also omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. 

This also means that everyone around you is a center of the Universal Mind. Your friends, your family, the plants and animals, and all living and non-living things are centers of the Universal Mind.

This is why sometimes when you think of a friend, that friend also thinks about you at that precise moment you are thinking about them. That’s because you are both centers of the Universal Mind. This is also why when you think of a specific item, that item eventually manifests in your reality because you and that thing are both centers of the Universal Mind.  

What binds everything in the universe and the basis of all creation is consciousness. To be specific, the consciousness of each center of the Universal Mind. 

Awareness of Each Center 

Each center of the Universal Mind differs from each other on the degrees of their consciousness. The degree of consciousness is determined by the each center’s level of awareness. 

By definition, awareness is the ​knowledge that something ​exists, or ​understanding of a ​situation or ​subject at the ​present ​time ​based on a given ​information or ​experience. In other words, awareness is a sense of ‘knowing’ what is going on around you.  

The more ‘aware’ the Universal Mind center is, the more conscious it is and therefore the higher the degree of its consciousness. The less ‘aware’ a thing is, the less conscious it is, and therefore the lower the degree of its consciousness.  

When you look at things around you, you can easily tell what’s aware and what’s not aware.  

Inanimate objects and non-living things such as rocks, stones, metals, etc., have consciousness but no awareness. 

The next level of awareness can be found in plants. Plants are living things that grow and respond to their environment when they receive sunlight, water, and attention from humans but they cannot generate awareness on their own; they have to rely on their environment to generate their awareness, and their level of awareness depends on how they are treated.  

The next level of awareness can be found in the animal kingdom. Animals have higher levels of awareness than plants because of their abilities to interact with inanimate objects, plants, other animals, and human beings.  

The highest level of awareness is found in human beings because we are self-aware and ‘know’ of our awareness. We are also capable of understanding what’s going on around us, can process complex information, and can deal with new and difficult situations. Humans can direct all inanimate objects, plants, and animals because they possess the highest level of awareness of all.  

Given the different levels of awareness that exist in all centers of the Universal Mind, the centers with the highest level of consciousness are humans. 

Your Mind is the Universal Mind  

Since the Universal Mind is omnipresent, and therefore is all-present in anything and everything IN ITS ENTIRETY, whether inside or outside of us, anything and everything that we see and not see is the Universal Mind. Everything is a center of the Universal Mind including your mind.

The Law of Mentalism, which is one of the universal laws of the universe states that “All is Mind” and that everything that you see comes from the Universal Mind, and this same Universal Mind is your own mind.  

Since the mode of creation of the mind are thoughts, whatever thoughts you have in your mind you create through the Universal Mind. When the Universal Mind creates, it creates through your own mind.  

How things are created depend on the consciousness of the centers of the Universal Mind. 

​Among all centers of the Universal Mind, human beings have the highest degree of consciousness because of our self-awareness and our ability to direct our own thoughts.  

What you see in your reality highly depends on your level of awareness about a particular thought and your ability to direct your awareness. Whatever you focus on, intentionally and unintentionally, you project in your reality.  

When you create in your mind the mental images of an abundant life, you create these images with the Universal Mind. The Universal Mind creates the abundant life for you that shows up in your reality.  

Many people are not aware of the infinite creative power of their minds and the oneness of their minds with the Universal Mind. Because of this, most people simply think about whatever comes to their minds. The unconscious use of your thoughts and letting your mind wander and think of random things and events will eventually appear in your reality without any sense of direction.  

When you are aware of your mind’s creative power and its oneness with the Universal Mind, your have the tendency to consciously direct your mind to focus on things that you only want to see in your Physical Reality, like your desires. What happens is that what you constantly focus on appears in your reality.  

Your ability to consciously create, therefore depends on the degree of understanding and belief that your mind and the Universal Mind are one and the same. The more you understand and believe that you and the Universal Mind are one and the same, the more powerful you feel and the more confident you are in creating your reality.  

Since your mind is the Universal Mind, your mind is also omnipotent and omniscient. This means your mind is all-knowing, all-powerful, and limitless. This means that you possess the limitless ability to put together the biggest, grandest, the most complex, and most magnificent desires that you can imagine and create it in your reality.  

Your mind is all-powerful so there is no such thing as too difficult or too complex for it to create. Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.  

If you did not realize before that you are all-knowing and all-powerful, chances are, you are only limited your thoughts and images that are “more realistic” to achieve based on your experiences and beliefs.  

In short, you were limited by your level of awareness, and your understanding and belief that you are one with the Universal Mind. 

In truth, the Universal Mind already lives in you -- you didn’t even have to create it yourself. You simply need to acknowledge it, understand its powers, and use its powers in your daily life, because the Universal Mind and your mind are one and the same. The creator is not separate from you -- you are the creator. 

Last edited by Vera (2/11/2016 2:30 am)

2/11/2016 2:28 am  #2

Re: Your Mind is the Universal Mind -- long post alert

Thanks!

2/11/2016 2:29 am  #3

Awesome!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/11/2016 5:21 am  #4

Really brilliant. One to read and re-read!

2/16/2016 2:06 am  #5

This was the breakthrough for me, when I realized that I am one with the Universal Mind. 

2/16/2016 3:09 am  #6

thanks! this is fantastic!!!

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/16/2016 9:09 am  #7

I love reading all your pats Vera. They are so uplifting for the soul. thank you

2/16/2016 9:16 am  #8

Thank you, great post to have on hand.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera