Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2016 1:57 pm  #1

after months of silence i drunk texted him! need support

hi guys! i'm new here, but not new with the LOA. which had changed my life for the best during the last couple of months.Β 

i will tell my story shortly, me and my guy broke up about 10 months ago, due to the long distace and the fact he lost his job. he enterd a new relationship after no time and still with her. but that's not i want to focus on, we all know nothing is impossible.

i've been studing LOA since last summer, nad my life has improved in every possible way (you wouldn't beilive the amount of money i found on the streets LOL) i did focused on my self and know that everything will work out fine, i'll either gethim back or someone better, i can say that i do spend most of my day on the positive side of the emotional scale Β 

my only problem i beilive is that since we live in diffrent countries i still fb stalk him sometimes, it's been hard to stop. even though i can't see anything since i delteted him

the thing is i do love going out and i love drinking and parting, last saturday i saw a pic of him and his new girlfriend and just stupidly drunk texted him, i can't even remember what it was, i deleted it right away. but i woke up panicing and just sent him that i'm sorry i was drunk and i'm gonna block you for good now (and i did) i'm really confused now after that, i want to beilive it for the best what i did (we all do stupid mistakes sometimes) but i know for sure it better for me that i won't see his fb anymore, it wasn't a good idea.

anyway i just needed to shre this, i try not to make a big deal out of it but i hope everything will be okΒ 
Β 

2/15/2016 4:30 pm  #2

Re: after months of silence i drunk texted him! need support

It's all past, it doesn't matter anymore (: today is a new day and a new moment, each new moment is a moment to make things for the better! Just don't stress about it, it happens! You sound like you have been doing really great and I wish you the best and more amazing things to be happening in your life! You got it all under control! x

"As within so without"

Board footera