Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2016 6:24 pm  #31

Re: Anyone on Viber?

what's involved? sounds fun...

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/14/2016 6:32 pm  #32

You need to install Viber app and register using your phone number. Then PM me your Viber number so we can add.

It's a fun chat going on 24/7 -- you don't have to participate all the time, but useful when you want answers in real-time. We also talk about non-LOA stuff. 

2/14/2016 6:39 pm  #33

ohhhhh cool thanks, i will maybe try though my phone is so old i think i'll need to install some updates first, which is annoying cos i don't have enough space to do that now and everything is stuffed up *rolls eyes* 

but i will let you know if i fix it up! i'd love to join is it like voice chat or SMS style?

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/15/2016 10:50 am  #34

Not one person speaks up about how HORRIBLY vera and plaha treat me.

Instead... what. YOU MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM!!!

I'm DONE with LoA forums.

2/15/2016 11:09 am  #35

???????????

2/15/2016 11:30 am  #36

Infinite wrote:

Infinite,What did these two beautiful ladies have done to you? Not accepting you in theViber chat doesnt mean they are treating you horribly..

Its their group and they have the choice not to accept you because they want the group to remain peaceful.

No one had tantrums,all are just beautiful beings sharing ideas about LOA and life in general. 🙂🙂🙂.

Make one viber group urself.

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

2/15/2016 12:22 pm  #37

faithwithoutdoubt wrote:

Infinite wrote:

Infinite,What did these two beautiful ladies have done to you? Not accepting you in theViber chat doesnt mean they are treating you horribly..

Its their group and they have the choice not to accept you because they want the group to remain peaceful.

No one had tantrums,all are just beautiful beings sharing ideas about LOA and life in general. 🙂🙂🙂.

Veronica won't LET me post the things they have said to me. I quoted what they said, and she deleted them. That's how bad it was.

Get the idea?

Ah hell. What do I care? I have an entire life of awesomeness waiting for me at the front door.

Toodles.

2/15/2016 6:36 pm  #38

Infinite wrote:

faithwithoutdoubt wrote:

Infinite wrote:

Veronica won't LET me post the things they have said to me. I quoted what they said, and she deleted them. That's how bad it was.

Get the idea?

Ah hell. What do I care? I have an entire life of awesomeness waiting for me at the front door.

Toodles.

Toodles.

4/03/2016 6:14 am  #39

Anyone else want to join us? PM me or MrsPlaha your Viber number! We are 17 people in the chat and things can get crazy (meaning you sometimes wake up to 300 messages) but it's fun!!! 

4/03/2016 1:09 pm  #40

I have Viber but I do not know how to use it or find my viber number lol. Someone help me please haha.

Thoughts become things.

Board footera