Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2016 5:00 pm  #1

I need some help.

It has been like 2 months since we had a proper contact. I was doing well for the last couple of week till yesterday. Not sure why, I was missing him alot. My energy was low and I tried my best but I couldn't get him out of my mind.
The last couple of weeks, I imagine him to be next to me before I go to bed and after I wake up.  I look at his picture daily and send him love and also do scripting. Can I not do this for a while? If I stop this, will this affect in him and me reconciling? I have not wavered from my intentions from getting him back, but however this cloudy Ness in my heart and mind is not doing me any good either. Yesterday I was so tempted to message him happy valentines day. But I managed to stop myself and distract myself with something else but it's just a struggle! I have also been visualising that I will receive a text from my ex but this morning when I woke up,  I got a text from another guy who used to be interested in me and I in no way want to stay in contact with this guy who texted! Can you please advice me on how I can improve? Or is there something I'm not doing right?
Thank you

2/14/2016 5:17 pm  #2

Re: I need some help.

The universe already knows that you desire a relationship with your guy. By stopping the visualization, scripting, etc is not going to affect the outcome. Your EMOTIONS and THOUGHTS will. Stop looking at his picture daily - you are telling the universe that he is not in your physical reality right now. You are showing the universe lack, and will continue to show lacking by starring at his picture.

I haven't seen, heard, or had ANY contact with my guy for 2 yrs. I just discovered LOA in November 2015. I've stopped visualizing all together, and will only do it if I feel like it. I do have a picture of my guy on my phone, but haven't looked at it since starting LOA.

Feel good, be happy. He's already yours, so why are you feeling so down? You want to do what feels best for you. If visualizing and scripting makes you feel good, continue doing it. If it makes you feel sad, missing him, etc., stop.

Last edited by big_blue (2/14/2016 5:18 pm)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

2/14/2016 5:37 pm  #3

Thank you so much big_blue! So I read before that you can also look at their pictures and send them love. So by me now looking at his pictures, that is creating a lack? I'm just a little confused.

2/14/2016 5:46 pm  #4

If by looking at his picture makes you miss him, wonder why he isn't there yet , etc I would stop. I had to do it, but then again everyone is different. Do whatever feels beat for you

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

Board footera