Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2016 12:27 am  #1

My journey

So through my journey of attracting a new, loving, fun, committed, and healthy relationship with my lover I have been finding myself, and finding my purpose. So first, and foremost I just want to say thank you for all of you amazing people on here helping me and others! You guys are truly an inspiration and I have learned a lot from you all ! I have been really interested in yoga, like soo much to the point where I would love to be a yoga teacher. I just feel like I am finally starting to find my passion and purpose in life. I been doing research on a lot of different subjects, and topics. Also my college classes inspire and motivate me to do better, and learn all that I can like my history teacher says " Knowledge is power" and it is true becasue the more you know the better off you will be! I take philosophy, history, marriage and relationship classes, and a marketing class. I just feel like there is so much to life, and I just want to learn, explore, and try new things. I even have started to love waking up early in the morning just because I am so excited to learn something new, and wake up every morning and seeing it as a brand new day, and another day closer to who I want to be by making good choices for myself. I realized that when I was so attached to my lover and constantly texting her even when she was busy I had made myself soooooo available to her that I spent all my days just waiting for a response from her, and even staring at my phone waiting for her reply, and it made me realize I wasn't living MY life, I was sitting around waiting for her and wanting her soo bad that when she was making moves and living her life I was putting mines on hold and not doing the things I needed to do for myself. Honestly it feels soooo good to be detached and doing things that make me feel alive!!! I have so many resources that I would LOVE to share with you all, and the websites that have been encouraging me a bunch lately...
Pintrest-
I love Pintrest I consider it my best friend hahaha  The quotes on there are amazing and has really encouraged and motivated me to take charge of my own life and to become successful in the things I want to achieve.
Dreamitalive.com-
I discovered this by surfing the web and it is a site that allows you to create a vision board where you can share your intended dreams to the public, members, or private to yourself. But it is really awesome! and I love it you just pick a photo that represents what you want and you write your intentions on how you want to see it manifest and how it would make you feel and that's it! It is really simple, easy, and free! Plus they have lots of resources and information on LOA/ Quantum physics and etc.
Sonima.com-
I just found this site a few days ago and OMG it is the best thing ever it has everything on one website it has yoga, nutrition, fitness, meditation and its loaded with information and provides free yoga videos and much more! It is something I definetly will be on every single day at least once a day because it has soo much information on there.

I just wanted to share those with you all! Also spending time with family makes me feel good, and music I have to listen to love music and upbeat music that makes me feel good and confident. Honestly I am more excited about becoming the new, and TRUE verison of who I really am more than I am about attracting my lover back! I am not giving up on her at all I just think that focusing on me is much more important right now, and once I become that better person for myself and living life to the fullest, my lover would love that! I know she will because I have figured it all out. I always tell myself lately that " my lover is here, she has always been here, ( even though we aren't in contact) but I just know she is here she has never left, we still have a strong bond it is just we physically have to be apart right now to come back together even better than before. ( I hope that makes sense?) In my mind it does though haha! Also I love Shailene Woodley, if you dont know who she is she is an actress in "perks of being a wildflower" " Fault with our stars" and the "Divergent" series I been following her for some time and she is just soo lovely and so down to earth. She is so cool, because she is nothing like most celebrities, she is so into nature and she makes her own things, and travels with a small carry on bag with everything she owns, because she believes that we are all one with nature and we shouldn't fight mother nature, and so she has inspired me to actually go visit a farmers market and get fresh food from there and just live a healthy lifestyle. I am more of an indoors person but I am from Colorado and I adore the mountains so I want to start going out more. I turned off all of my social media and haven't been tempted to go on it. I only go on Pintrest. I have decided that I don't want to go back on social media until I feel comfortable and ready. I am on my way to making BIG moves by being silent so that way when it is time for me to show everyone and the world the new me! they will be in shock and surprised on the new person I have become. I can already see and feel it I have already visioned how people will react and the feeling I will get, but it isn't for them it is for me. But just to show people how much I have changed would really make me feel good because I know people will be in awe, I just know it. Anyways I am just excited in the person I am becoming. It can be challenging some days, but in the end I know it will be worth it!
    " Sometimes what we learn and who we become in the process of waiting is even more important than what were waiting for."

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/14/2016 6:08 am  #2

Re: My journey

Angellynn wrote:

. I realized that when I was so attached to my lover and constantly texting her even when she was busy I had made myself soooooo available to her that I spent all my days just waiting for a response from her, and even staring at my phone waiting for her reply, and it made me realize I wasn't living MY life, I was sitting around waiting for her and wanting her soo bad that when she was making moves and living her life I was putting mines on hold and not doing the things I needed to do for myself. Honestly it feels soooo good to be detached and doing things that make me feel alive!!! 

Honestly I am more excited about becoming the new, and TRUE verison of who I really am more than I am about attracting my lover back! I am not giving up on her at all I just think that focusing on me is much more important right now, and once I become that better person for myself and living life to the fullest, my lover would love that! I know she will because I have figured it all out. I always tell myself lately that " my lover is here, she has always been here, ( even though we aren't in contact) but I just know she is here she has never left, we still have a strong bond it is just we physically have to be apart right now to come back together even better than before. ( I hope that makes sense?) In my mind it does though haha!

Anyways I am just excited in the person I am becoming. It can be challenging some days, but in the end I know it will be worth it!
    " Sometimes what we learn and who we become in the process of waiting is even more important than what were waiting for."

This is so awesome to hear and I am very happy for you! I have been undergoing a similar transformation. And yes that does make sense! Keep on going! Shailene Woodley's awesome!

2/14/2016 12:29 pm  #3

Re: My journey

TheGiver wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

. I realized that when I was so attached to my lover and constantly texting her even when she was busy I had made myself soooooo available to her that I spent all my days just waiting for a response from her, and even staring at my phone waiting for her reply, and it made me realize I wasn't living MY life, I was sitting around waiting for her and wanting her soo bad that when she was making moves and living her life I was putting mines on hold and not doing the things I needed to do for myself. Honestly it feels soooo good to be detached and doing things that make me feel alive!!! 

Honestly I am more excited about becoming the new, and TRUE verison of who I really am more than I am about attracting my lover back! I am not giving up on her at all I just think that focusing on me is much more important right now, and once I become that better person for myself and living life to the fullest, my lover would love that! I know she will because I have figured it all out. I always tell myself lately that " my lover is here, she has always been here, ( even though we aren't in contact) but I just know she is here she has never left, we still have a strong bond it is just we physically have to be apart right now to come back together even better than before. ( I hope that makes sense?) In my mind it does though haha!

Anyways I am just excited in the person I am becoming. It can be challenging some days, but in the end I know it will be worth it!

This is so awesome to hear and I am very happy for you! I have been undergoing a similar transformation. And yes that does make sense! Keep on going! Shailene Woodley's awesome!

Thank you so much! And that's amazing it will be a good year for us! I love her! Haha I like her way of living.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

Board footera