Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2016 5:57 am  #1

Why your situation is not hopeless

Hi dear all,

Let me tell you why your situation is not hopeless.

You might be in a situation where you think.. oh well this all might be interesting and working for someone else, but not for me..because my love is ..for instance...or because she is not answering me..or or because my love is in a different relation.. or because your love is not living close to you.. or ..because it has been to long ago..or..because the children make it impossible..you get my point...I'm sure you will find a reason. any because...

But let me tell you... everybody thinks their situation is 'unique' and 'impossible'

For the sake of this experiment, I will let you believe my situation is more impossible then your situation, because my love has blocked me completely and wants nothing todo with me after me getting desperate...but even in my situation there is nothing lost. Why do I know that ? When My love and me seperated I was thinking for months there was nothing to be rescued and my love would never talk with me again... but somehow we started talking again..like nothing ever happened ! ....until I completely broke by desperation...again :-) hahaha..so silly.. 

So you see, I even have friends who were actually blocked and told by police never to talk with their loves..and even they got back together  together against all odds.  (i don't advise you to go so far, no-contact is better) So my point is, everyone thinks their situation is the worst and unique. But that is the whole point !! It is not !! And you have to get a wider perspective. When an oil sheik has only 1 million$ left of his billions$, he will think he is bankrupt and can see no more future. When you or me have a million$ , we will feel like the richest persons in the universe. So you see. If you think your situation is the worst, Imagine a fairy tale or romantic move. Often the story goes against all odds. Why would your story not be that fairy tale?

If you start to realize how nothing is fixed and nature is changing every day and responds to your vibrations, everything is possible.  Your situation is no different.

Just go make your own fairy tale every day !

2/11/2016 5:59 am  #2

Re: Why your situation is not hopeless

I agree! Fairy tales EVERY DAY!! 👏🏼🌈💜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/11/2016 7:34 am  #3

yes...thank you. fairy tales

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/11/2016 7:37 am  #4

i hope my fairy tale is true!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/11/2016 10:09 am  #5

Yup, nothing is impossible. ❤️

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

2/11/2016 11:50 pm  #6

Anything is possible, we create our own destiny each and everyday. If you can think it, it has to happen.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

8/24/2017 9:16 am  #7

Thank you for this, it helps remind me that what I want is possible. That I am a conscience creator. This blessed me!!!

8/24/2017 11:20 am  #8

THank you so much for this. It gives me hope.

However, even if it's been 2 years, she's still ignoring you, and is almost certainly with another guy?

8/24/2017 12:53 pm  #9

YesIWILL wrote:

However, even if it's been 2 years, she's still ignoring you, and is almost certainly with another guy?

Easier said than done but you need to change your core beliefs. Look inside and see why you feel the way you do. Then work on the issues through affirmations, going for walks or whatever you feel the right form of action fo the given situation is. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

8/25/2017 1:16 pm  #10

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Easier said than done but you need to change your core beliefs. Look inside and see why you feel the way you do. Then work on the issues through affirmations, going for walks or whatever you feel the right form of action fo the given situation is. 

Good advice!

Board footera