Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2016 7:09 pm  #1

Are you studying?

I've made it an intention to read more about the topic. Even just 15 minutes a day of seriously studying a good book can help you keep on track with your law of attraction practice, and it's great to always learn more about it.

Some books I have, that I am currently reading through:

Ask And It Is Given - Abraham Hicks
The Magic In Your Mind - U.S. Andersen
Psycho-Cybernetics - Maxwell Maltz
Living Dangerously - Osho
Deliberate Receiving - Melody Fletcher

What are you guys all reading? Any recommendations?

2/10/2016 7:59 pm  #2

Re: Are you studying?

"How to be a bad *****" by Amber Rose

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/10/2016 8:27 pm  #3

I have been listening to you tube videos of Bob Proctor and Abraham Hicks.

Today, I made a $100. I'm more positive and happier than ever because of everyone on the forum. Thank you to God and the Universe for bringing me here.

Good things are always coming in my direction and I am very grateful for my life.

We create our own destiny and it is done.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/10/2016 8:42 pm  #4

Book nerd and avid LOA student here!  I think I've read every LOA/Quantum Physics book known to man 😜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/10/2016 8:51 pm  #5

Sam wrote:

I just ordered Manifesting Change; It Couldn't Be Easier by Mike Dooley.

Slowly going through this!

It Is Done - Richard Dotts

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/10/2016 10:14 pm  #6

Please read this, it helped me out a lot: Feeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard

http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf

I was applying a bit of Neville (assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled) with a combo of Abraham (keep finding better feeling thoughts to go up the vibrational ladder) and Bashar (focus on what's most exciting in the moment, be yourself the best you can) and bam - something happened that I thought would take me years to get. (And for that reason, I don't think limiting beliefs really matter at all unless we let them keep us from the feeling we want, but I'll talk about that later). I also enjoy reading Melody Fletcher's blog and Napoleon Hill books for inspiration (Think and Grow Rich).

Board footera