Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2016 2:41 am  #11

Re: Ex boyfriends

This is happening to me as well!Β 

I'm E's little princess, now and always. Let your faith be bigger than your fears <3

2/10/2016 3:27 am  #12

This is happening to me to lol. Also just now I went on my FB account (very rarely do) and my guys friend added me, and on his profile picture is my guy and other friends. Weird or what LOVE LOA

2/10/2016 3:36 am  #13

Everyone enjoy the positive vibrations it makes everyone feel good. Another bite is that everyone around you feels good too. Love yourself and you can create anything your heart desires.

I create my own destiny and have a loving and lasting relationship with him now and always.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/10/2016 1:18 pm  #14

Aphrodite wrote:

i'm trying to attract a crush and been getting all my past crushes trying to hit me up. They all rejected me when I had the crush and the one that hurt me the most passed away last year. The ones that blocked me,unblocked me etc I forget the exact words but Abraham mentioned something like this. When you get in that vibration previous experiences pop up.

Cool πŸ‘πŸΏ

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/10/2016 3:03 pm  #15

yep... my guy left my house on sunday .. less than a half hr later a guy I dated 2 years ago banged on my door he said he lost my number so took a chance .. wow that cld have been awkward if my guy was still here .. eek .. right there with ya ! and im feeling incredible

Board footera