Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2016 5:29 pm  #1

Ex boyfriends

I have been using loa to attract my man but I seem to be attracting my  prior ex boyfriend of eight year who is married wytπŸ™†πŸΎ have any of you had this dilemma?

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/09/2016 5:33 pm  #2

Re: Ex boyfriends

Yes it's a sign that you're in a higher vibration! Celebrate it and keep going! You're on the right track 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/09/2016 5:36 pm  #3

Eeeeee!! Evn I am attracting few people I want to avoid! A classmate of mine,who had a secret crush on me has appeared and calling and messaging me again after 3 months or so!

2/09/2016 5:37 pm  #4

Sounds like you're on a higher vibration yes.Β  Well done, I say keep it up.

2/09/2016 5:43 pm  #5

Keep GOOOOIIINNG!! This is just the beginning of a magical ride πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜πŸŒˆ

Feel it in your soul..

2/09/2016 5:46 pm  #6

Thank you soooooo much Ellie and Cherished!!!

I still can't believe its all LOA!!

M loving it !! :D

2/09/2016 6:08 pm  #7

Awesome. Enjoy the positive vibrations. You are on the right path!!!! So happy for you!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/09/2016 6:58 pm  #8

That's amazing!! How can I reach higher vibration? I am new to this, would love the advice.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/09/2016 7:21 pm  #9

Isn't it funny?! Since I started using LoA to attract back myself and my ex, I've had people from the past reach out. Recently, a guy I had a thing with (boss at my first job) messaged me on Facebook. I have noooo interest in being friendly with him so I replied once and that was it.

Two strangers also messaged me out of the blue, which I ignored.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/09/2016 7:34 pm  #10

It's hilarious isn't it! And I can say emphatically that every one of my old boyfriends has come back to try and marry me or is conpleyely in love with me! They have returned to say exactly what I always wanted to hear them say! A little late lol, but still! Imagine what we can do now we understand it is all driven by LOA?!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera