Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 2:04 am  #31

Re: i dont know what to do now

visualization,RS, journal entries are to make you happy and set out your desire...you have done it..
Now get yourself happy so that you are in vibration to recieve your desires...
this are just processes to make you happy!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/08/2016 2:16 am  #32

mayank.sharma2993 wrote:

when i m going to be self happpy..then will the visualization help me getting her back?....so now i shouldnt do anything like journal entries..rs etc etc...

Do those things make you happy?

They don't make ME happy so I don't do them. Instead, I do yoga, I plan my week and write down goals, I dream about my solo trip to Bali, I watch movies, I meditate, I make fun of my cats, and I read books about LoA and spirituality. Am I super duper happy? Not yet, but I'm in a waaaay better place than I was 2 months ago when I got dumped.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/08/2016 4:14 am  #33

i m really thankful to you guys..each of you are sooo willing to help me ..

i tried my level best to be not needy and desperate thats y i was in no contact with her..but she just i dont no why came furiously abt all this and ended up things..

i m feeling very emotional at this moment because i was just doing my everything..visualization..scripting..and then i wasnt bothering her and she just made a blast...i want to cry and hug someone but i cannot as i m already in office and its absurd as i have no one to share or talk.....i have had enough cry during breakup..but after which i came across loa and when she unblocked me..and i got to see her on college function..i thought just everything would come on track soon..

i love my girl very much and i m ready to go through any test possible..please just help me..i know LOA but i m feeling all directionless after all this.please guide the way...because in the end i need is her..thats it

i love my girl very much and

2/08/2016 4:23 am  #34

We've already told you what you need to do...

Last edited by veggiepizzaforever (2/08/2016 4:24 am)

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/08/2016 11:25 am  #35

mayank.sharma2993 wrote:

i m really thankful to you guys..each of you are sooo willing to help me ..

i tried my level best to be not needy and desperate thats y i was in no contact with her..but she just i dont no why came furiously abt all this and ended up things..

i m feeling very emotional at this moment because i was just doing my everything..visualization..scripting..and then i wasnt bothering her and she just made a blast...i want to cry and hug someone but i cannot as i m already in office and its absurd as i have no one to share or talk.....i have had enough cry during breakup..but after which i came across loa and when she unblocked me..and i got to see her on college function..i thought just everything would come on track soon..

i love my girl very much and i m ready to go through any test possible..please just help me..i know LOA but i m feeling all directionless after all this.please guide the way...because in the end i need is her..thats it

i love my girl very much and

We told you what you should do and then there is that last statement where you said you need her. You don't NEED her, that's neediness right there. You DESIRE to be with her, there is a difference. But you really need to do things that occupy you from thinking about her right now.

She left you because you don't respect yourself, and that's what you need to do. Find time for yourself. If you were really happy, what would you be doing right now? What were the kinds of things that you did when you were happy? This is the only way you will get into alignment with your desire.

You will come to realize that all this crying and stuff wasn't necessary because YOU have the power. I have been in your shoes before, I still kinda am. Even though I am with my love again, I still need to work on myself. But my resistance with him is really low, so problems won't be as big as before.

Remember that the situation that happened with her was only an illusion. That you have the choice to believe or not. If you believe she won't deal with you anymore, then she won't. If you believe that she will come back then she will.

But you need to stop talking about her and thinking about her. Do things that you enjoy doing. I even told you to look up segment intention. It teaches you how to put all your focus on something and live within the moment. Rather then get caught up in your gloomy thoughts. There are so many things you can do to improve yourself.

But it's YOU who has to make the effort. As well as you have to see what we are saying. Once you are on track, you can do your visualizations and scripting again. But right now you are in the wrong vibration to do so. So.....really take in everything I just said and do that.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/08/2016 7:42 pm  #36

thankyou alll for the lovely guidance..i feel so awesome...

2/08/2016 8:00 pm  #37

I'm so glad you are feeling awesome. That is how you should feel always. Be positive, chin up and feel amazing about yourself. It's about becoming a better version of yourself. Try writing about yourself. You are blank. Blank blank. Repeat that a couple times a day of who you are. Work on you

I am sexy, confident and beautiful. I create my own destiny and I am in a loving relationship with him now and always.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera