Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 3:27 pm  #11

Re: Hope

Sam wrote:

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

The Universe will give you what is best for you. Trust and find comfort in that.

The big U doesn't bring you what's best for you, it brings you what you're a vibrational match to, every time. You could be an amazing person but if you have a consistently bad vibe, you're going to be brought lovers to match that vibe. All she has to do is raise her vibe and there's no way she can be disappointed. 😊

Oh yes, it's always definitely about having a great vibe!

Vera said in another thread that the LoA doesn't bring you the things you want but brings to you your beliefs. So if you believe that your guy doesn't want to see you or if you believe that you're not deserving of a great love, you're going to get more of that. If you believe, however, that things are awesome and you'll get everything you want, you'll attract that. I see it as your eyes and mind opening up and noticing and attracting good things.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/08/2016 3:35 pm  #12

Many of us on here are trying to attract our exs back, and it's a really gigantic roller coaster of emotions throughout. Things look promising and there are signs of manifestation and then again, things just don't work out and make you feel like crap. My problem is being negative and it's my resolution this year to fix that.

I'm wondering how we can just believe that the universe will deliver our exs back to us when I've manifested another guy. What if things progress with this other guy... Is this other guy a sign that I should just stop thinking about my ex and believe, or is it a sign to move on completely.

2/08/2016 3:38 pm  #13

Sam wrote:

The Universe will give you what is best for you. Trust and find comfort in that.

The big U doesn't bring you what's best for you, it brings you what you're a vibrational match to, every time. You could be an amazing person but if you have a consistently bad vibe, you're going to be brought lovers to match that vibe. All she has to do is raise her vibe and there's no way she can be disappointed. 😊

Oh yes, it's always definitely about having a great vibe!

Vera said in another thread that the LoA doesn't bring you the things you want but brings to you your beliefs. So if you believe that your guy doesn't want to see you or if you believe that you're not deserving of a great love, you're going to get more of that. If you believe, however, that things are awesome and you'll get everything you want, you'll attract that. I see it as your eyes and mind opening up and noticing and attracting good things.

It bring more belifes to you, but belifes bring to you things which you desire or wish. LOA don't know what is best for you. Just it bring what you want and what you vibe. That's all.Β 
Β 

2/08/2016 3:48 pm  #14

confusedone wrote:

Many of us on here are trying to attract our exs back, and it's a really gigantic roller coaster of emotions throughout. Things look promising and there are signs of manifestation and then again, things just don't work out and make you feel like crap. My problem is being negative and it's my resolution this year to fix that.

I'm wondering how we can just believe that the universe will deliver our exs back to us when I've manifested another guy. What if things progress with this other guy... Is this other guy a sign that I should just stop thinking about my ex and believe, or is it a sign to move on completely.

Another guy it is just sign that you are on wrong way. You are master of LOA, cause you manifaste this guy. So fix this. If you can do this way, you can do other way even better. Don't be confused, don't buy what he or other say about you two, don't look on so call reallity, this is past, old news, old creation, old plan. What you have to do is rip this old plan on milion pieces, throw this pieces of fire, take new paper and start doing new plan. It will take a while but you will finished. Start now. Sit down, decide what you want in all aspect of your life and start create this life in your imgine world. Belive in this world, cause you create it. In no time you will see resultate in our so call reallity and your ex will become your life partner. Happy end.Β 

I know it is difficulte to belive, cause you don't see resultat right now, but beliving is everything. Be kid again and belive in everything. Feel this feeling when you become kid again. Start now.

Love, L

2/08/2016 4:19 pm  #15

What if by just wanting your ex back, you ignore a potential soul mate in the process?

2/08/2016 4:21 pm  #16

confusedone wrote:

What if by just wanting your ex back, you ignore a potential soul mate in the process?

You think about ignore new person who could be your soul mate?

2/08/2016 4:41 pm  #17

confusedone wrote:

Β 
This is why a lot of LOA experts do not recommend trying to manifest a specific person. They state hat while you're so focused on one person, you could be missing the Universes preferred option. That's why they state when asking for a love interest, they always say "... Or someone better"

I truly believe it's up to you and what you decide. It seems you're still having doubts about your ex. So, you need to decide what you want to do. Go for the new guy, or keep yourself available for your ex.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

Board footera