Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 12:39 am  #1

FREEDOM

do you know how wonderful it is when you feel you could take him or leave him?
do you know what it is to wave your wings and be free?
do you know what it is to feel unconditional love flowering in your heart and mind?
do you know what it is to have that energy within yourself that is enough, all, universe?

i know, and i hope you will know it too. it has been a long journey for me but i feel finally free.ย you are brilliant, you are whole, you don'tย needย someone else to make you right. when you start to feel it you will also know that what you want - the love you want - is in the air and it will come to you when the time is right. the sun is shining. the clouds are swirling. feel the sun and watch the clouds.

sometimes we place so much emphasis on someone outside of ourselves trying to feel good, but this is such a mistake.ย it isn't what the world holds for you, it's what you bring to it. everything out there is a reflection of what is inside of you. cultivate what is inside, cherish your own happiness, realise your divine energy. glow like the sun and the moon. that is who you truely are. once you realise who you truely are the rest follows like magic, like A B C, 1 2 3.

do you remember being a child? everything was infinite then, as infinite as your imagination. the possibilities stretched as far as distant galaxies. you never tried to force things then. you knew everything was taken care of, wonderful, coming. there was no stopping you. and then at some point as you grew up, you started to doubt and fear. you started to believe that you were powerless, pushed around by life. but you never were powerless. your power was hidden.

now, find it again.ย it is always there!

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

ย 

2/07/2016 1:47 am  #2

Re: FREEDOM

This is absolutely beautiful! ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

2/08/2016 3:37 pm  #3

Re: FREEDOM

thank you Cherished!ย 

i would like to add that no matter how much we may believe in the soulmates thing, it is so healthy to realise there are MANY MANY nice people in the world, esp many nice guys who could make us happy. the less we cling to the specifics the better i sometimes think. i still want my guy back (well...most of the time lol!) but at the same time i've realised that i can have feelings for other guys too. once upon a time my guy seemed to me the only decent guy in the UNIVERSE.... ย  now i see that actually, other guys have nice qualities too in fact they can sometimes have some qualities that are better than my guy's, in some ways he and i did clash.

so i think it pays if you can remember that there is infinite abundance in our universeย ย there is an infinite abundance of love and there are so so many guys whoย couldย make you happy if you allowed yourself to be open to it. i don't say this to confuse your desire, usually it will stay crystal clear. no, i just think that it helps to clear the desperation sometimes.

any other thoughts?ย 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

ย 

Board footera