Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 9:40 am  #1

Trying to be positive but...

Hi All,
I need your help and advice. My love changed his profile name on match to a strong name. He even posted a pic. He looks so handsome.

I'm trying to remain positive. I love him so much. I don't know what to do.

He took his profile off POF, he has had a blank profile since Nov on match. How do I turn this into a positive situation with his picture up now? Do I not go on dating sites? Do I not go on dates? I really don't like any man except for him. These outlets however make me feel good about myself. I'm trying to be confident and strong. He said our breakup will make me stronger. What's that suppose to mean? The men are complementary on those sites and make me feel beautiful. Did I make him do all of this to me?

Thoughts??
Anna

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/08/2016 9:58 am  #2

Re: Trying to be positive but...

I met my guy on Match. When he ended things, I tried SO hard to not look at his page. I'd get so, so upset when I'd see him online and he wouldn't look at my profile. How many girls is he talking too? Is she prettier than me? What makes her better?

Those questions filled my mind every second. I was a mess. The day his profile was taken day, I cried for hours. That was 2 years ago. He hasn't been on Match since.

I suggest you take yourself off of it immediately. If you cannot go on that site without feeling heartbroken and longing for him, you are not ready to be on that site. Stop looking for him, stop wishing for him. You're only pushing him away vibrationally.

Work on yourself.

I'm back on dating sites, but no one is really catching my eye. I like you feel better from the compliments However, I'm still working on getting my guy back. It's a catch 22.

Last edited by big_blue (2/08/2016 9:59 am)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

2/08/2016 10:23 am  #3

Re: Trying to be positive but...

I never worried until he put up his profile pic up. He wasn't having any success on POF, I'm sure. His pic was up there also. Maybe he won't have any success on match too?? I haven't experienced worrying about other women. I know I am the one for him. Am I manifesting that he doesn't have success on these sites?

I should not be worried. He didn't post a pic with a smile I will concentrate more on myself today. I am a beautiful, sexy desirable woman. I am confident and caring. I have a loving and lasting relationship with him. I am the prize and he is mine.

Thank you so much!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera